Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Film Cell Marketing Executive with MBA educational background on 28 NOV 2014
Company name : Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited
Posts : Film Cell Marketing Executive
Qualification : MBA
Salary : Rs.25,000- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : AHMEDABAD
Walk in Date : 28.11.2014
Details of Post :
Film Cell Marketing Executive:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification: MBA in Marketing with 60% marks minimum having fluency in English, Hindi and Gujarati
- Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in Tourism / Events / Sales/ Marketing. Film Industry related experience is preferable. Good communication (fluent English) and presentation skills, basic computing skills. Candidates who have dealt with Government Bodies or have experience in Coordinating with Government Bodies would be preferable.
- Monthly Emoluments : Rs. 25,000/-
- Job Description: Marketing of Gujarat as a film shooting destinations to the Film Industry in Gujarat and elsewhere.
- Candidates who are fulfilling the requisite criteria with completed education, are advised to come for the Walk-In Interview and only those would be allowed to appear for the Written Test.
- Candidates have to submit the resume and self-attested photocopies of all the relevant certificate documents and bring the original certificates / documents for verification.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the Written Test (carrying 75% weightage) followed by Personal Interview (carrying 25% weightage)
- No any traveling fare will be paid to any candidate for attending the written test.
- Recruitment will be on purely contractual basis.
- The Managing Director, Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited has all the Rights to accept or reject the application and also the cancelation of whole Recruitment Process.
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date: 28.11.2014
WALK-IN INTERVIEW VENUE: “TORAN” GANDHIASHRAM ,OPP, GANDHI ASHRAM,AHMEDABAD, 380027
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TCGL|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017