Transformers and Electricals Kerala Limited (TELK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer, Junior Engineer Trainees & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Transformers and Electricals Kerala Limited (TELK).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Engineer, Junior Engineer Trainees & More Vacancies Job on or before 5/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Transformers and Electricals Kerala Limited (TELK)
Vacancy Name : Engineer, Junior Engineer Trainees & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Diploma, 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 75 Post
Salary : Rs.9,000-24,200/- p.m
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date to Apply for this job : 5/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Senior Consultant, KITCO Ltd., No. 42, Belhaven Gardens, Kowdiar P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695 003
Detail of Transformers and Electricals Kerala Limited (TELK) Engineer, Junior Engineer Trainees & More Vacancies Recruitment:
ENGINEER TRAINEES (Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering) – 10 Nos. JUNIOR ENGINEER TRAINEES (Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering) – 5 Nos. OPERATOR GRADE III TRAINEES – 60 Nos. (Fitter – 28 Nos., Electrician – 28 Nos., Carpenter – 2 Nos., Machinist – 2 Nos.) Details are as follows:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Engineer Trainees (Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering)||10 Nos.||First Class Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University||First 12 months : Rs.22,000/- to Next 12 months : Rs.24,200/-||Not to exceed 35 years as on 01.01.2015 (with usual relaxations for SC / ST / OBC / Physically challenged / Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Government rules)|
|Junior Engineer Trainees (Electrical/Electric al & Electronics Engineering)||5 Nos.||First Class 3 year Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from State Board of Technical Examination||First 12 months : Rs.15,000/- to Next 12 months : Rs.16,500/-|
|Operator Grade III Trainees||Fitter : 28 Nos. Electrician: 28 Nos. Carpenter : 2 Nos. Machinist : 2 Nos.||S.S.L.C. or its equivalent and NCVT (ITI/ITC) certificate in relevant trade||First 12 months : Rs.9,000/- to Next 12 months : Rs.9,900/-|
Selection Procedure for Transformers and Electricals Kerala Limited (TELK) – Engineer, Junior Engineer Trainees & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Engineer, Junior Engineer Trainees & More Vacancies Vacancy in Transformers and Electricals Kerala Limited (TELK) :
- Interested candidates have to pay non-refundable Application fee of Rs.500/- (for Engineer Trainee post) / Rs.300/- (for Junior Engineer Trainee post) / Rs.200/- (for Operator Grade III Trainee post) by Demand Draft drawn in favour of TELK, Angamaly on any Nationalized bank payable at Angamaly. SC/ST/PWD candidates need not pay the application fee.
- Candidates should keep the application fee remittance details/DD Number ready before starting to fill the online application.
- On applying on-line, the candidates will be provided with a unique registration number generated by the system.
- After applying through online, candidate is required to take a print out of the application form with unique registration number and affix a recent passport size photograph and forward the application form duly signed (either through Registered Post / Speed Post with acknowledgement due) along with the Demand Draft (in original) to “The Senior Consultant, KITCO Ltd., No. 42, Belhaven Gardens, Kowdiar P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695 003” so as to reach latest by 12th August 2015. The envelope containing the application may be superscribed on top as “Application for the post of ……………… (post name) in TELK” 5. The application is deemed to be complete and considered only on receipt of the hard copy of the on line application form duly signed by the candidate along with the Demand Draft.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of the application along with demand draft is 12.08.2015. Applications received after the stipulated date will not be considered.
- Either KITCO or TELK will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of application within the specified time.
General Conditions & Instructions to Applicants :
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Applications will be accepted through online only. Hard copy of the online application print out duly signed and accompanied with applicable fees as DD should be sent by post (either through Registered Post / Speed Post with acknowledgement due).
- The website for submitting online application will remain functional for the purpose from 22nd July 2015 to 5th August 2015.
- Normal reservation norms in Kerala PSUs will apply.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/Ex-Servicemen candidates is applicable as per usual Government rules.
- The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/ or does not comply with other requirements and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
- The Minimum qualification stipulated for all the posts must be from an Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/appropriate statutory authority in India and should be of regular/full time courses.
- Where percentage of mark is not awarded by the University and only grades like GPA, CGPA are awarded, the same should be converted to the equivalent percentage of marks as per the following formula. On a 10 point scale CGPA/GPA of 6.5 will be considered as First Class (60%).
- TELK reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, and the vacancies notified may not be filled up. Further, TELK reserves the right to restrict/alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Screening of applications will be done with reference to the qualification, age, etc.
- Mode of selection will be based on Written test, Skill test/Group Discussion, Psychometric test (as applicable) and interview depending on the number of eligible applications.
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per notification will be called for written test.
- No TA and DA will be paid to any candidates for appearing for the written test. For SC / ST candidates, if the place of residence as per communication address given in their application is beyond 8 kms. from the place of the test, to and fro travel expenses will be reimbursed by second class train or bus (Ordinary/FP/SF only) by shortest route from the place of residence to the place of test centre on production of documentary evidence such as copy of Caste certificate, bus ticket / Train ticket etc.
- All appointments shall be subject to the decision of the Honorable Court on pending WP(C)s, if any.
- Short listed candidates will have to submit the original of their credentials at a prescribed stage in the selection process.
- All communications, including admit card for the Written test, Skill test, Psychometric test, Group Discussion and Interview call letter will be only through Online / E-mail. Therefore, Candidates should have a valid e-mail id. Candidates are advised to browse the website www.telk.com/ www.kitcoplacementpark.in regularly for updates/notices and announcements.
- Canvassing in any form or influencing the officials related to the selection/recruitment process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate and no further correspondence shall be entertained after disqualification.
- The application must be submitted online on or before 5.00 pm (IST) on 05.08.2015
- Hard copy of applications received along with DD before 5.00 pm (IST) on 12.08.2015 only will be considered for screening.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/8/2015
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016