Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No. THS / RN /17 / 2015. Candidates who have completed MD/DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Consultant on or before 31/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : MD pathology/DNB pathology
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-1,10,000/-pm
Job Location : Faridabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI),NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad – Gurgaon Expressway, P.O. Box No. 04, Faridabad – 121001
Detail Of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Consultant Recruitment:
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. THSTI is developed as a part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad. THSTI is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with a mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into tangible products to improve human health.
- THSTI has set up niche centres for research in areas relevant to planned translational work. They are: Vaccine and Infectious Disease Research Centre (VIDRC), Paediatric Biology Centre (PBC), Centre for Biodesign (CBD), Drug Discovery Research Centre (DDRC), Centre for Human Microbial Ecology (CHME) and Policy Centre for Biomedical Research (PCBR). Clinical Development Service Agency (CDSA) and the National Biodesign Alliance (NBA) are THSTI’s extramural centres.
- This recruitment is to fill up the vacancy of THSTI under a project of PBC.
- PBC conducts hypothesis driven research on the biological basis of childhood health and diseases. The knowledge generated will be incorporated in THSTI institutional networks in developing diagnostic and therapeutic modalities. The interdisciplinary effort will need to knit together expertise from the fields of paediatrics, infectious disease, microbiology, immunology, cell and molecular biology, systems biology, imaging studies, clinical trials, biostatistics and epidemiology, among others. The details of project is as below:
- Project Code:01
- Project Name :“Inter Institutional program for Maternal, Neonatal and infant Sciences – A translational approach to studying Preterm Birth”
- Project Details:The aim is to set up a hospital-based cohort of (a) pregnant women starting from the first trimester, each of whom will be followed up until delivery (b) the children born to these women. (c) Composition and dynamics of vaginal microbiomes of pregnant women will be measured. The clinical sites are Gurgaon General Hospital and Safdarjung.
- Name of the Post / No of Positions / Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments:Consultant (Radiologist) No of Position:- 1 Up to Rs. 1,10,000/- Working Hours: 08:30 am – 02:30 pm, six days a week.
- Qualifications & Experience:MD/DNB in Radiology from an accredited Indian University. PLUS a valid registration with Haryana Medical Council
- Job Description:Conducting antenatal ultrasounds of enrolled pregnant women in General Hospital, Gurgaon following a standardized protocol to determine period of gestation, congenital anomalies, cervical length, etc. Abdominal / transvaginal ultrasounds will be done serially at specified time points during pregnancy.
- Interested candidates, fulfilling the following criteria, may send their CV’s at [email protected] on or before 31st May, 2015.
Selection Procedure For Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Consultant Vacancy in Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI):
- Appointment will be made on contract initially for a period of one year, which may extended for a further period on year to year basis subject to satisfactory performance, with an initial probation period of six months that may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
- The above appointment is purely contractual in nature and the one appointed to this post will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
- All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview.
- The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements for the post are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the selection committee.
- Number of positions filled will be as per the need and availability of the suitable candidates. Page 3 of 3
- Reservation rules shall apply wherever applicable. Outstation SC/ST/ PwD candidates called for the interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt. of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
- Reservation/ Relaxation rules will apply as per Govt. of India provisions.
- In case a large number of applications are received, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher / relevant qualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Positions will be based at the clinical sites in Gurgaon/ New Delhi.
- All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/05/2015
Reference: Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No. THS / RN /17 / 2015
Top Company Openings:
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|