Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clinical Data Manager through recruitment notification – Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Recruitment 2015 – CDS/RN/01/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Pharm can apply for the new recruitment notification from Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Clinical Data Manager on or before 30/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)
Vacancy Name : Clinical Data Manager
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.Pharma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.75,000/-pm
Job Location : Faridabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : HR Department Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) (An extra mural unit of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute) NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad – Gurgaon Expressway, P.O. Box No. 04, Faridabad – 121001
The Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) in 2009. They were impassioned by the urgent Public Health concerns that faced the nation. The emphasis was on fast tracking health care solutions that would meet the needs of a rapidly developing economy in need of health care intensity for its dynamic population. THSTI was mandated to advance knowledge to health care for the community. In the three years that have followed its inception, THSTI has developed with a zeal befitting the corridors of learning.
Detail Of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Clinical Data Manager Recruitment:
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) mission is to create, develop, nurture world class clinical product development capacity in India. CDSA invites applications from high performing professionals with a desire to serve public health needs of the country for the below mentioned administrative position.
- Recruitment No: CDS/RN/01/2015
- Name of the post / Emoluments and Age FULL TIME CONSULTANT – CLINICAL DATA MANAGEMENT (up to Rs. 75,000/- per month consolidated)
- Age Limit: 45 years
- Qualifications and Skills Master’s degree level (biological/ life science, pharmacy or other health related discipline preferred)
- Skills Good oral and written communication skills in English. Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a multidisciplinary team. Demonstrated ability to manage and motivate direct reports. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, (including experience in making presentations at conferences, meetings, training sessions). Able to role model behaviours and ethics in line with CDSA Mission, Vision and Values. IT literate. Knowledge of SOPs/ Guidelines/ System Life Cycle methodologies, GCP and any other. applicable local regulations and proven practical application. Tenacity to work in an innovative environment. Personal skills include ability to manage competing priorities, function independently, attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and flexibility to change and fulfilling activities to completion. Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
- Experience 8-15 years in clinical data management with at least 5 years of management experience. Sound understanding of the global drug development process. Ability to develop/advise on training programs for Data Scientists/Technicians and data management workshops for Clinical Research staff. Ability to establish strong working relationships with others in the drug development process, particularly within Clinical Research. Familiarity with SAS programming. Well-versed in regulatory requirements for validation of data management systems, GxP, Good Clinical Data Management Practices (GCDMP) Experience in various phases of clinical trials with full project life cycle experience (CRF design to database lock and reporting); use of commercial and/ or proprietary clinical data management systems, coding dictionaries/encoding systems (e.g. MedDRA, WHODRL), other software in support of data management activities (e.g SAS, Access, SQL, Oracle), programming skills and experience with electronic data capture a definite plus
Selection Procedure For Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) – Clinical Data Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Clinical Data Manager Vacancy in Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI):
- On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing a reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
- Please do the following after submission of online application: Take a print out of the application.
- Please sign the application at the appropriate place and send the signed application with CV, selfattested copies of certificates / documents pertaining to educational qualification and experience by speed post /registered post so as to reach us on or before the last date at the address given below. HR Department Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) (An extra mural unit of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute) NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad – Gurgaon Expressway, P.O. Box No. 04, Faridabad – 121001 Please superscribe the post applied for on the envelope. Please note that application without signature, or those received after due date or incomplete in any other respect will be summarily rejected.
- Important dates: Last date for submission of online application:30.05.2015 Last date for receiving the signed hard copy of application at CDSA: 30.05.2015 Candidates who have applied for this position in response to the earlier advertisement need not apply again. Applications will be accepted up to May 30, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/05/2015
Reference: Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Recruitment 2015 – CDS/RN/01/2015