Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lab Technician, Post Doctoral Fellow – Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO. THS / RN /10/2015. Candidates who have completed 12TH/MS/MD/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Lab Technician, Post Doctoral Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 25.03.2015 & 31.03.2015 at 11.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)|
|Vacancy Name||Lab Technician, Post Doctoral Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||12TH/MS/MD/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||25.03.2015 & 31.03.2015.|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad – Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad – 121001|
Detail of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Technician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Name of the Position/ No of Positions / Maximum consolidated monthly emoluments/ Project Code||Qualification||Date and Time for walk-in-interview|
|Lab Technician One position Upto Rs. 16000/- 30 years Project Code : 01||Candidate must have passed 12th standard. Two years of work experience in a Biological Research Laboratory will be preferred. Should be familiar with preparing microbial culture media, tissue culture experience and assisting at research work. Basic computer skills are essential.||31st March 2015 at 11.00 AM|
|Post Doctoral Fellow One position Upto Rs. 40,000/- Project Code : 02||Ph.D. (in Life Sciences area) / MD with at least 3 years of research experience in the area of HIV Virology/ Molecular Biology/ Cell culture / Cloning / Immunology. At least one publication in peer-reviewed journal is preferred. Preference will be given to those with thorough knowledge and experiences in the area of amplification of viral genes (e.g., HIV) and cloning into expression vectors, preparation and usage of Env-pseudotyped viruses, experiences in site -directed and indirect mutagenesis experiences, extraction of nucleic acids from serum and plasma samples and preparation and cloning of cDNA, neutralization assays using engineered cell lines and primary cells||25th March 2015 at 11.00 AM|
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Appointment will be made on contract for a period of 18 months. During the period of contract appointment, the fellow is not allowed to leave the program. In case of a pre-mature resignation, the fellow shall be liable to refund the fellowship amount received till the date of departure from THSTI.
- These posts will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
- All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. / PSUs/ autonomous bodies shall apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview.
- The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements for the post are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. Decision of the selection committee regarding selection will be final.
- Number of positions filled will be as per need and availability of the suitable candidate.
- Number of vacancies may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview.
- Outstation SC/ST/PH candidates called for the interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt. of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
- Reservation/Relaxation rules will apply as per Govt. of India provisions.
- All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Selection Procedure for Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) – Technician & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 25.03.2015 & 31.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Technician & More Vacancies Vacancy in Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI):
Candidates should report at NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad – Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad – 121001 Candidates coming after time slot mentioned against each post will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job 25.03.2015 & 31.03.2015.
Venue : NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad – Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad – 121001
Reference: Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO. THS / RN /10/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016