Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/ Technical Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO. THS / RN /08 / 2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS, Diploma, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate/ Technical Assistant & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 23-25/2/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S, Diploma, B.sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||23-25/2/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad – Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad – 121001|
Detail of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. THSTI is developed as a part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, in the National Capital Region. THSTI is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with a mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into tangible products to improve human health.
- THSTI has set up niche centres for research in areas relevant to planned translational work. They are: Vaccine and Infectious Disease Research Centre (VIDRC), Paediatric Biology Centre (PBC), Centre for Bio-design & Diagnostics (CBD), Drug Discovery Research Centre (DDRC), Centre for Human Microbial Ecology (CHME) and Policy Centre for Biomedical Research (PCBR). Clinical Development Service Agency (CDSA) and the National Bio-design Alliance (NBA) are THSTI’s extramural centres.
- This advertisement is to fill up the following vacancies of THSTI under the project as mentioned below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
MBBS from an accredited Indian University with at least 6 years’ experience after completing internship. OR MD/DNB with 3 years’ experience. OR MBBS from an accredited Indian University + MPH+ 4 years’ experience.
Desirable: 2-3 years’ experience in clinical research.
|Rs. 80, 000/-||45 years|
Standard 12 and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) + Registration as “A” Grade Nurse. ORBSc (Nursing). OR Nursing “A” Certificate with 3 years’ experience in hospital. OR Nursing Assistant Class III & above form the Armed Forces.
Desirable: 3 years’ working experience in Dept. of Paediatrics or Obstetrics or Midwifery.
|Upto Rs. 25000/-||30 years|
B.Sc. with 3 years’ relevant experience. OR Standard 12 with Science + 2 years full time Diploma in MLT with 7 years relevant experience in R & D lab.
Desirable: Candidate having professional work experience in ELISA based immunoassays and on AAS will be given preference.
|Upto Rs. 24435/-||30 years|
Selection Procedure for Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) – Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 23-25/2/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Technical Assistant & More Vacancies vacancy in Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI):
- Appointment will be made on contract initially for a period of one year, which may extended for a further period on year to year basis subject to satisfactory performance, with an initial probation period of six months that may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
- These posts will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
- All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt./ PSUs/ autonomous bodies shall apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview.
- The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements for the post are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- Number of positions filled will be as per the need and availability of the suitable candidates.
- Number of vacancies may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview.
- Outstation SC/ST/PH candidates called for the interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt. of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
- Reservation/ Relaxation rules will apply as per Govt. of India provisions.
- Positions will be initially based at the clinical sites in Faridabad, NCR Biotech Science Cluster/ Gurgaon/ New Delhi.
- All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23-25/2/2015
NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad – Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad – 121001
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Recruitment 2014 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO. THS / RN /08 / 2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From THSTI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017