Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO. THS / RN /09/2015. Candidates who have completed 12th/Diploma/ B.Sc/ MBBS/ MD/DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technician & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 30.03.2015 & 01.04.2015 between 10 AM to 3 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)|
|Vacancy Name||Technician & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/Diploma/ B.sc/ M.B.B.S/ MS/MD/DNB pathology|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||30.03.2015 & 01.04.2015.|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Conference Room, Ground Floor, General Hospital, Jharsa Road, Opposite Municipal Committee, Gurgaon Post Office, Near Bus Stand Gurgaon- 122001(Contact Number : 9953426271).|
Detail of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Technician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. THSTI is developed as a part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, in the National Capital Region. THSTI is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with a mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into tangible products to improve human health. b) THSTI has set up niche centres for research in areas relevant to planned translational work. They are: Vaccine and Infectious Disease Research Centre (VIDRC), Paediatric Biology Centre (PBC), Centre for Bio-design & Diagnostics (CBD), Drug Discovery Research Centre (DDRC), Centre for Human Microbial Ecology (CHME) and Policy Centre for Biomedical Research (PCBR). Clinical Development Service Agency (CDSA) and the National Bio-design Alliance (NBA) are THSTI’s extramural centres. c) This advertisement is to fill up the following vacancies of THSTI under the project as mentioned below:
|Name of the Position/ No of Positions / Maximum consolidated monthly emoluments/ Project Code||Qualification||Age Limit (Type of position)||Date and Time for walk-in-interview|
|Clinical Coordinator – I One position Upto Rs. 80, 000/- Emoluments will be based on the clinical research experience of the candidate. Project Code : 01||MBBS from an accredited Indian University with at least 6 years’ experience after completing internship. OR MD/DNB with 3 years’ experience. OR MBBS from an accredited Indian University + MPH+ 4 years’ experience. Desirable: 2-3 years’ experience in clinical research.||45 years||Date : 30th March 2015 Time : 10.00 am – 12.00 pm|
|Senior Resident (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Two positions Upto Rs. 70, 000/- Project Code : 01||MD/DNB/DGO in Obstetrics & Gynecology from an accredited Indian University. Or MBBS with at least 2 yr. out of 3 yrs. Of work experience in Obstetrics & Gynecology||40 years||Date : 30th March 2015 Time : 10.00 am – 12.00 pm|
|Senior Resident (Paediatrics) One position UptoRs. 56,604/- Project Code : 02||MBBS with at least 1 yr. out of 2 yrs. of work experience in Pediatrics||40 years||Date : 30th March 2015 Time : 10.00 am – 12.00 pm|
|Research Officer Two positions Upto Rs. Rs. 60, 000/- Project Code : 01 & 04||MBBS (MCI accredited and recognised) + 3 years’ experience after completing internship OR MD/DNB in Paediatrics Or Obstetrics & Gynaecology Desirable: Experience in Paediatrics or Obstetrics or clinical research for 1 year||45 years||Date : 30th March 2015 Time : 10.00 am – 12.00 pm|
|Site Manager One position Upto Rs 65,000/- Project Code: 01||MBBS,BDS,BHMS,BAMS or similar degree in field of health science or a Master’s degree in allied health sciences/clinical research or health management 3 or more years of relevant work experience in research projects, including at least 2 years of experience in research projects||35 years||Date: 1st April 2015 Time : 12.00 pm – 3.00 pm|
|Junior Resident (Paediatrics) One position Upto Rs. 47,633/- Project Code : 02||MBBS degree (MCI accredited and recognised)||35 years||Date : 30th March 2015 Time : 10.00 am – 12.00 pm|
|Technician (Clinical / Field) Six positions Upto Rs. Rs. 15,675/- Project Code : 03||Standard 10 with 3 years’ experience in clinical field work or in laboratory doing clinical research OR Standard 12 with 1 year experience in clinical field work or in laboratory doing clinical research OR Degree/Diploma in MLT. OR Degree/Diploma in clinical research OR Standard 12 and diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) plus Registration as “A” Grade Nurse OR B.Sc. (Nursing) OR Nursing “A” certificate with 3 years’ experience in hospital OR Nursing Assistant Class III & above form the Armed Forces. Desirable: Experience in field work or clinical work in hospital||35 years||Date : 1 st April 2015 Time : 09.00 am – 11.00 am|
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Appointment will be made on contract for a period of 18 months. During the period of contract appointment, the fellow is not allowed to leave the program. In case of a pre-mature resignation, the fellow shall be liable to refund the fellowship amount received till the date of departure from THSTI.
- These posts will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
- All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. / PSUs/ autonomous bodies shall apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview.
- The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements for the post are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. Decision of the selection committee regarding selection will be final.
- Number of positions filled will be as per need and availability of the suitable candidate.
- Number of vacancies may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview.
- Outstation SC/ST/PH candidates called for the interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt. of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
- Reservation/Relaxation rules will apply as per Govt. of India provisions.
- All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Selection Procedure for Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) – Technician & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 30.03.2015 & 01.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Technician & More Vacancies Vacancy in Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI):
Candidates should report at Conference Room, Ground Floor, General Hospital, Jharsa Road, Opposite Municipal Committee, Gurgaon Post Office, Near Bus Stand Gurgaon- 122001(Contact Number : 9953426271). Candidates coming after time slot mentioned against each post will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job 30.03.2015 & 01.04.2015.
Venue : Conference Room, Ground Floor, General Hospital, Jharsa Road, Opposite Municipal Committee, Gurgaon Post Office, Near Bus Stand Gurgaon- 122001(Contact Number : 9953426271).
Reference: Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO. THS / RN /9/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017