Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) invites online application for the recruitment of “POST NAME” for Matriculation (10/ +2)/ Graduate/ B.Com/ B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)
Posts :Front Office Executive & More Vacancies
Qualification : Matriculation (10/ +2)/ Graduate/ B.Com/ B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.9300-50000/- p.m
No of Post : 09
Last date to apply :11 Dec 2014
Details of Post :
Front Office Executive & More Vacancies
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. THSTI is developed as a part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster to be located at Faridabad, in the National Capital Region. THSTI is designed to be a dynamic,interactive organization with a mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into tangible products to improve human health. The interim laboratories of the centre are functioning from Gurgaon in Haryana.
- THSTI has set up niche centres for research in areas relevant to planned translational work. They are: Vaccine and Infectious Disease Research Centre (VIDRC), Pediatric Biology Center (PBC), Centre for Bio-design (CBD), Drug Discovery Research Centre (DDRC), Centre forHuman Microbial Ecology (CHME) and Policy Centre for Biomedical Research (PCBR).Clinical Development Service Agency (CDSA) and the National Biodesign Alliance (NBA) are THSTI’s extramural centres.
- Senior Technical Officer (Network & System) : 01 Post ,Pay scale: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 5400/- ,Age Limit: 35 Years
- 2) Management Assistant (Finance & Accounts) : 01 Post ,Pay scale: Rs. 9300-34800+ GP Rs. 4200/- ,Age Limit: 30 Years
- 3) Interns / Junior Analyst : 01 Post ,Pay scale: Upto Rs.50,000/-(Consolidated) ,Age Limit: 40 Years
- 4) Executive Assistant : 01 Post ,Pay scale: Upto Rs.30,000/-(Consolidated) ,Age Limit: 30 Years
- 5) Clerical Assistant : 02 Posts ,Pay scale: Upto Rs.21,989/-(Consolidated) ,Age Limit: 30 Years
- 6) Accounts Assistant : 01 Posts ,Pay scale: Upto Rs.21,989/-(Consolidated) ,Age Limit: 30 Years
- 7) Front Office Executive : 01 Posts ,Pay scale: Upto Rs.21,989/-(Consolidated) ,Age Limit: 30 Years
- 8) Driver : 01 Posts ,Pay scale: Upto Rs.18,320/-(Consolidated) ,Age Limit: 30 Years
- Senior Technical Officer (Network & System) – BE / BTech (CS/IT) / MCA with 7 years relevant work experience in the field of Networking and Hardware
- Management Assistant (Finance & Accounts) – B.Com or equivalent Desirable: Post Graduate degree / diploma in Financial Management or CA/ICWA or equivalent. 5 years relevant experience
- Interns / Junior Analyst – Health Economist: Post Graduate in Economics with 2 years working exp. in Health economics. Ph.D. will be an added advantage.Experience in program / policy research essential. Written and communication skills in English essential.
- Executive Assistant – Graduate with two years experience in clerical capacity in Establishment matters / Administration / HR in a Govt. organisation or an organisation of repute.
- Clerical Assistant – Graduate with one year experience in HR / Purchase and proficient in basic computer operations (MS-Office).
- Accounts Assistant B.Com or equivalent with one year experience in accounts with knowledge of Tally and proficient in basic computer operations (MSOffice)
- Front Office Executive – Essential: Graduate with good English communication skills and proficient in basic computer operations (MS-Office).Desirable: Graduation with English and/or one year experience in the relevant field
- Driver – Matriculation or equivalent with a valid driving license (commercial vehicle) and 3 years experience of driving a motor car.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Before filling online application, do keep the following documents handy:i. A soft copy of your passport size photo. ii. A comprehensive CV (PDF format only) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc. iii. Application fee in the form of demand draft for an amount of Rs. 100/- in the favour of “Translational Health Science and Technology Institute” payable at Gurgaon (SC/ST/Women/PH candidates are exempted from payment of application fees).
- Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
- Once online application is submitted, no correction/modification is possible.
- In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing a reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
- Please do the following after submission of online application: i. Take a print out of the application. ii. Please sign the application at the appropriate place and send the signed application with demand draft, CV, self-attested copies of certificates / documents pertaining to educational qualification and experience to reach us on or before the last date at the address given below. Head – Administration Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Plot No. 496, Udyog Vihar, Phase-3, Gurgaon, Haryana, PIN-122016, INDIA Please superscribe the post applied for on the envelope.
- Please note that application without signature, or those received after due date or incomplete in any other respect will be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :11 Dec 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From THSTI|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017