Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Program Officer through recruitment notification – Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO: THS / RN / 04/ 2015. Candidates who have completed MD/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Program Officer Job on or before 28/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Program Officer|
|Educational Qualification||MS/MD/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||496, Udyog Vihar Phase III, Gurgaon – 122 016|
Detail of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)Senior Program Officer Recruitment:
Following position is being advertised for the Policy Centre for Biomedical Research:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Program Officer (SPO)||02||MD/ Ph.D. in any branch of Life Sciences/ Medicine with 7-12 years post-doctoral relevant experience in the areas of Policy/ Diagnostics/ Drugs/ Medical Devices/ Bio design. Background in Public Health will be an advantage. An excellent written and communication skill in English is essential.||Upto Rs.90,000/- p.m. based on relevant experience||55 Years|
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Appointment will be made on contract for a period upto 4th November 2017 with an initial probation period of two years, which may be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The posts will not have claim for regularization of their employment.
- All the positions will be based in the THSTI’s permanent campus in Faridabad.
- All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
- The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements for the posts are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview.
- Number of positions filled will be as per the Institute’s need and availability of the suitable candidates.
- In case a large number of applications are received for each post, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Outstation SC/ST/PH candidates called for the interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt. of India rules on production of the proof of travel.
- Reservation/Relaxation rules will apply as per Govt. of India provisions.
- Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected.
- All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Selection Procedure for Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)- Senior Program Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Program Officer Vacancy in Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI):
Interested candidates may apply to the Head Administration, Translational Health Science and Technology Institute, 496, Udyog Vihar Phase-III, Gurgaon-122016, Haryana, on a plain paper in the attached format, along with CV, attested certificate of all qualification/experience and a demand draft of Rs.100/- in the favour of “Translational Health Science and Technology Institute” payable at Gurgaon (SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) and send it on or before 28th February, 2015. Please super scribe on top of the envelope “Application for the post of Senior Program Officer in THSTI”.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/2/2015
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Recruitment 2014 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO: THS / RN / 04/ 2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From THSTI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017