Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of SIIP (SPARSH) Fellow through recruitment notification – Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO. THS / RN /07/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sccan apply for the new recruitment notification from Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this SIIP (SPARSH) Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/02/2015at 10 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)|
|Vacancy Name||SIIP (SPARSH) Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||20/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI), THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone Faridabad Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad – 121 001 , Haryana.|
Detail of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) SIIP (SPARSH) Fellow Recruitment:
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. THSTI is developed as a part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, in the National Capital Region. THSTI is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with a mission to conduct innovative translational research andto develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into tangible products to improve human health. THSTI has set up niche centres for research in areas relevant to planned translational work. They are: Vaccine and Infectious Disease Research Centre (VIDRC), Paediatric Biology Centre (PBC), Centre for Bio-design & Diagnostics (CBD), Drug Discovery Research Centre (DDRC), Centre for Human Microbial Ecology (CHME) and Policy Centre for Biomedical Research (PCBR). Clinical Development Service Agency (CDSA) and the National Biodesign Alliance (NBA) are THSTI’s extramural centres.
- No of post : 02
- Salary : Rs.45,000/-pm
- Essential: Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Science/ Life Science/ Health Science, Engineering, or Design) or Medical / Paramedical Degree.
- Desirable: Candidates with involvement in innovation/ design or social entrepreneurship or social empowerment using technology are particularly encouraged to apply.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Appointment will be made on contract for a period of 18 months. During the period of contract appointment, the fellow is not allowed to leave the program. In case of a pre-mature resignation, the fellow shall be liable to refund the fellowship amount received till the date of departure from THSTI.
- These posts will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
- All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. / PSUs/ autonomous bodies shall apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview.
- The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements for the post are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. Decision of the selection committee regarding selection will be final.
- Number of positions filled will be as per need and availability of the suitable candidate.
- Number of vacancies may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview.
- Outstation SC/ST/PH candidates called for the interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt. of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
- Reservation/Relaxation rules will apply as per Govt. of India provisions.
- All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. For further details and updates on this advertisements, please visit the website regularly: http://220.127.116.11/sparsh/about_sparsh.php
Selection Procedure for Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) – SIIP (SPARSH) Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 20/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for SIIP (SPARSH) Fellow Vacancy in Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI):
Candidates should report at THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone Faridabad – Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad – 121 001 , Haryana. Candidates reporting after the time mentioned will not be entertained. The candidates must bring their latest resume, and one set of photocopy of documents in support of their educational qualification and experience with originals and valid ID card for verification.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job 20/02/2015
Venue : THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone Faridabad – Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad – 121 001 , Haryana.
Reference: Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO. THS / RN /07/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From THSTI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|