Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO. THS / RN /08/2015. Candidates who have completed 12th/Diploma/ B.Sc/ MBBS/ MD/DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Assistant & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/02/2015 & 25/02/2015 between 10 AM to 2 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||12TH/Diploma/ B.sc/ M.B.B.S/ MS/MD/DNB pathology|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.24,435 – 80,000/-pm|
|Walkin Date for this job||23/02/2015 & 25/02/2015.|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Conference Room, Ground Floor, General Hospital, Jharsa Road, Opposite Municipal Committee, Gurgaon Post Office, Near Bus Stand Gurgaon- 122001(Contact Number : 9953426271).|
Detail of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. THSTI is developed as a part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, in the National Capital Region. THSTI is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with a mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into tangible products to improve human health. b) THSTI has set up niche centres for research in areas relevant to planned translational work. They are: Vaccine and Infectious Disease Research Centre (VIDRC), Paediatric Biology Centre (PBC), Centre for Bio-design & Diagnostics (CBD), Drug Discovery Research Centre (DDRC), Centre for Human Microbial Ecology (CHME) and Policy Centre for Biomedical Research (PCBR). Clinical Development Service Agency (CDSA) and the National Bio-design Alliance (NBA) are THSTI’s extramural centres. c) This advertisement is to fill up the following vacancies of THSTI under the project as mentioned below:
|Name Of The Post||No of post||Salary||Qualification||Job Description||Age Limit (Type of position)||Date and Time for walk-in-interview|
|Clinical Coordinator||02||Upto Rs. 80, 000/- Emoluments will be based on the qualification and clinical research experience of the candidate.||
MBBS from an accredited Indian University with at least 6 years’ experience after completing internship. OR MD/DNB with 3 years’ experience. OR MBBS from an accredited Indian University + MPH+ 4 years’ experience.
Desirable: 2-3 years’ experience in clinical research.
|Overall coordination of the study, supervision/oversight of research staff recruitment and initial training, development of protocols, SOPs, developing and implementing quality control processes, coordination between site management, data management and clinical team, liasoning with investigators from all collaborating institutes. Preference will be given to candidates who are interested in enhancing their clinical research abilities by working in these research projects. There will be opportunities to enrol in ‘learn while you work’ short and longer term training programs during the period of the employment||45 years (Study Based Research Position)||23rd February 2015 Registration time : 10.00 am – 12.00 pm|
|Study Nurse||02||Upto Rs. 25000/||
Standard 12 and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) + Registration as “A” Grade Nurse. OR BSc (Nursing). OR Nursing “A” Certificate with 3 years’ experience in hospital. OR Nursing Assistant Class III & above form the Armed Forces.
Desirable: 3 years’ working experience in Dept. of Paediatrics or Obstetrics or Midwifery.
|Screening, enrolment and assessment of pregnant women/ new born ; obtaining informed consent; data collection and sample collection from the pregnant women/ infant; blood collection from cord blood; triage and IMNCI care of sick infants/antenatal.||30 years (Study Based Research Position)||25th February 2015 Registration time : 10.00 am – 12.00 pm|
|Technical Assistant||01||Upto Rs. 24435/-||B.Sc. with 3 years’ relevant experience. OR Standard 12 with Science + 2 years full time Diploma in MLT with 7 years relevant experience in R & D lab. Desirable: Candidate having professional work experience in ELISA based immunoassays and on AAS will be given preference||To help in preparation of buffers, cell culture, media, conduct experiments of routine nature, maintain logbook of instruments, stocks of research materials, operate various service facilities of lab for research activities.||30 years (Study Based Research Position)||25th February 2015 Registration time : 12.00 pm – 2.00 pm|
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Appointment will be made on contract for a period of 18 months. During the period of contract appointment, the fellow is not allowed to leave the program. In case of a pre-mature resignation, the fellow shall be liable to refund the fellowship amount received till the date of departure from THSTI.
- These posts will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
- All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. / PSUs/ autonomous bodies shall apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview.
- The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements for the post are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. Decision of the selection committee regarding selection will be final.
- Number of positions filled will be as per need and availability of the suitable candidate.
- Number of vacancies may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview.
- Outstation SC/ST/PH candidates called for the interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt. of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
- Reservation/Relaxation rules will apply as per Govt. of India provisions.
- All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Selection Procedure for Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) – Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 23/02/2015 & 25/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI):
Candidates should report at THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone Faridabad – Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad – 121 001 , Haryana. Candidates reporting after the time mentioned will not be entertained. The candidates must bring their latest resume, and one set of photocopy of documents in support of their educational qualification and experience with originals and valid ID card for verification.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job 23/02/2015 & 25/02/2015.
Venue : Conference Room, Ground Floor, General Hospital, Jharsa Road, Opposite Municipal Committee, Gurgaon Post Office, Near Bus Stand Gurgaon- 122001(Contact Number : 9953426271).
Reference: Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO. THS / RN /08/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From THSTI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016