Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineers through recruitment notification – Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.01/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Engineers on or before 26/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Engineers
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 206 Posts
Salary : Rs.41,155-63,600/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO), Hyderabad
Detail Of Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) Assistant Engineers Recruitment:
Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) is formed with effect from 02.06.2014, dealing with EHT Power Transmission in the State of Telangana and is also the State Government approved STU. Presently TSTRANSCO is having infrastructure of 16,637 Ckm of EHT lines and 243 Nos EHT Substations catering to the State of Telangana. Ambitious Plans are drawn to meet the Commitments of State Govt. and future load growth. It is proposed to add 144 Nos. EHT Substations and 8806 CKm of EHT lines for evacuation of upcoming Generating capacities and strengthening the transmission network.
- Total No of Post : 206 Posts
- Age as on 01.07.2015 (Min – Max) : 18yrs – 44yrs
- Scale of the post (in Rs.) 41,155-1700-44555-1985-54480- 2280-63,600/-pm
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules of TSTRANSCO as on the date of Notification. Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a Recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act (or) an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE (or) any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a Pass in Section-‘A’ & ‘B’ of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering of a Recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act (or) an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE (or) any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a Pass in Section-‘A’ & ‘B’ of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Civil Engineering
- AGE: Minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01.07.2015 . As per T.O.O(CGM-HRD-Per) Ms.No.166, dt.02.09.2015, the Upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 to 44 years.
FEE: (Remittance of fee) Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee
Selection Procedure For Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) – Assistant Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
GENERAL PROVISIONS :
- Applicants must compulsorily fill up all relevant columns of application and submit the application through website only. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through Computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
- The Applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and TSTRANSCO will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy
- i) Paste the Photo on any white paper as per the above required dimensions. Sign in the Signature Space provided. Ensure that the signature is within the box. ii) Scan the above required size containing photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page. iii) The entire image (of size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on local machine. iv) Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. v) If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning. 4 vi) The candidate has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full; initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted. vii) The signature must be signed only by the candidate and not by any other person. viii) The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary. If the candidate’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the candidate will be disqualified. The candidate has to upload his/her Photo with Signature in the prescribed format by clicking on the browse button at the time of submission of application form.
- The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
- All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification.
- Important : The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational / technical qualifications and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to the verification and satisfaction of TSTRANSCO. Mere admission to any test or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a merit list will not confer on the candidate any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore provisional at all the stages and TSTRANSCO reserves the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made
How To Apply For Assistant Engineers Vacancy in Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO):
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- Payment of Fee: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification in any one of the TS Online centers and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number (12 digit) in the first instance. Applicants can also pay the fee through TS Online portal. II Step:- Submission of Application: After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to logon to the website http:// www.transco.telangana.gov.in and click on APPLY ONLINE link or directly visit http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form. The applicants have to provide payment details (journal number and date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
- Incomplete / Incorrect Application Form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by TSTRANSCO under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes to the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- Before Uploading / Submission of Application Form, the candidates are required to go through the detailed notification and should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the Application Form should be left blank, otherwise application form will be rejected.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- Candidates are required to retain a photocopy of application form with Reference ID for future reference.
- Candidates have to submit application only through online mode well in advance of the last date to avoid last day rush.
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Telangana should apply.
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact Help Desk No. 040-23120303 (Call Time:10:30 A.M to 1:00 P.M & 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M) or log on to http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in and click on to complaint box.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/10/2015
Reference: Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.01/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017