Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainees through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA, ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Trainees on or before 26/04/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO)
Vacancy Name : Trainees
Educational Qualification : CA, ICWA
Total No Of Vacancy : 15 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,000/-per month
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/04/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO), Hyderabad
Detail Of Post:
APTRANSCO invites applications from the suitable candidates for 15 No. of Student Trainees (CA/ICWA inter passed) on or before 26.04.2016 to the address given below.
- Age – Age not below 18 years and not above 34 years as on 01.04.2016 and relaxation of upper age limit permissible up to 5 years for SC, ST & BC candidates and 10 years to the Physically challenged.
- Education Qualification – CA/ICWA Inter passed
- Experience – One Year
- Period (Tenure) – One year
- No. of Posts – 15
- Remuneration – Rs: 20,000/- PM
- Place of work – Vidyut Soudha/Hyderabad and likely to be shifted to Vijayawada in due course.
- Last date for submission – 26.04.2016/ 5 P.M
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/04/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Address for submission – ED(HRD&Plg)/Room.No.149 – “A”–Block/APTransco/Vidyut Soudha/Hyderabad. The candidates shall submit the recent community certificate indicating sub – caste also. They have to submit Xerox copies of educational and other qualifications along with the year of passing and percentage of marks obtained. The original certificates may be produced at the time of interview/joining. Previous experience certificate. Name of the two responsible persons with their addresses from whom the antecedents can be verified. An undertaking as to the information about whether the candidate has ever been convicted or involved in criminal offence. The selected candidates are required to serve in APTRANSCO for a minimum period of one year on contract basis. The vacancies are subject to variation at the time of engaging based on the necessity. The period of contract shall be terminated on one month notice on either side. They shall not claim for absorption in APTRANSCO at any time. Interested candidate shall submit their applications along with the Resume on or before 26.04.2016/ 5 P.M.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/04/2016