Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited (TRIFED) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited (TRIFED).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Manager Job on or before 15/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited (TRIFED)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : NEW DELHI
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : TRIBAL COOPERATIVE MARKETING DEVELOPMENT FEDERATION OF INDIA LTD (TRIFED) (Under Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India) HEAD OFFICE: NEW DELHI (Personnel Division) NCUI Building, 2nd floor, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110016
Detail of Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited (TRIFED) Assistant Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following post EXCLUSIVELY from persons with minimum 40% Orthopaedic(OH) disability:-
- Name of the Post : Assistant Manager
- Category : ‘A’
- Number of vacancies : 01(one)
- Scale of Pay/Pay Band : Rs.15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs.5400 PB:3
- Age as on 1.5.2015 : 21-35 years (Upper age-limit 40 years for SC/ST ,38 years for OBC and 45 years for departmental candidates)
- Qualification & Experience: Essential: Graduate degree from recognized institutions/ universities.
Selection Procedure for Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited (TRIFED) – Assistant Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Manager Vacancy in Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited (TRIFED) :
- The above post carry Central Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance and other benefits as per Federations rules.
- Besides , the above post also carry Gratuity, Employer’s PF contribution , and other types of Leave as per Federation’s rules.
- Candidates called for interview/test from outside Delhi shall be given travelling allowance from the nearest railway station of the place indicated in the interview letter to the nearest railway station of the place of interview by the shortest route and back. The entitlement will be restricted to AC-III tier to & fro rail fare. The payment of T.A. will be subject to the production of travel proof(in original) issued by the Railway Authorities. Departmental candidates appearing for interview alongwith outsider will also be paid T.A. at the same rate as admissible to outsiders.
- Candidates should send their applications stating: (a) Post applied for (b) Name of candidate (c) Father’s name (d) Date of Birth (e) Whether belonging to SC/ST (f) Permanent address /Address for Correspondence (g) Educational Qualification stating Name of examination, year of passing, division, %age of marks, name of school/college, name of board/university etc., (h) Experience details like name of Establishment, Name of Post Held, Period , Description of Work , duly typed and signed to Executive Director, TRIFED at the above address.
- Relaxation in age limit: Upper age limit for persons with disabilities shall be relaxable (a) by 5 years (10 years for SCs/STs and 8 years for OBCs).
- The applications should reach us at the above address latest by 15.6.2015.
- Applications not completely filled up or not in prescribed format will be summarily rejected. 8. All applicants must enclose legible attested photocopies of their educational, experience and caste certificates. Physically handicapped certificates in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority should necessarily be submitted.
- Employees from Government, Semi Govt. and PSUs should apply through proper channel.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in influence , political or otherwise , will be treated as a disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/6/2015
Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited (TRIFED) Recruitment 2014 – NO.17016/07/2015-SCD-VI.
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016