Tripura High Court (THC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Judicial Service Grade III through recruitment notification – Tripura High Court (THC) Recruitment 2015 – F.No.21/5/2003/-DMHS(Part-II)-/722. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tripura High Court (THC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Judicial Service Grade III Job on or before 11/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tripura High Court (THC)|
|Vacancy Name||Judicial Service Grade III|
|Total No of Vacancy||13 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Registrar General, High court of Tripura, Agarthala|
Detail of Tripura High Court (THC) Judicial Service Grade III Recruitment:
Tripura High Court invites application for the post of Judicial Service Post To Filling Up 13 vacancies. Interested candidates may apply for the post other details are given below
- Detail of Vacancies : Judicial Service Grade III:- 13 Posts
- Age Limit : Age Limit of the candidate is not more than 35 years (In case of general category) and 38 years of age (In case of scheduled castes and scheduled tribes candidates)
- Pay Scale : Rs 27700 – 770 – Rs 33090- 920- Rs 40450/- – Rs 1080/- – Rs 44770/- Per Month.
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must be a holder of degree in law of a recognized university established by law in India.
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay Rs 500/- ( Rs 250/- in case of scheduled tribes and scheduled castes candidates) payable at agratala in favour of the registrar general high court of Tripura agartala.
Selection Procedure for Tripura High Court (THC)- Judicial Service Grade III Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Judicial Service Grade III Vacancy in Tripura High Court (THC):
Interested willing and desirous candidates download the application format through the website of Tripura high court in the prescribed format along with the self attested copy of certificates relating to degree in law granted by recognized university and self attested copy of school final/madhyamik examination certificates relating to date of birth self attested copy of caste certificates 06 copies of self attested recent passport size photograph and application should be reach at Registrar General High Court Of Tripura Agartala Before 11/03/2015.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/3/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Tripura High Court|
|Other State Government jobs|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017