Tripura Natural Gas Company Limited (TNGCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Executive as Company Secretary, Senior Engineer in Fire & Safety through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tripura Natural Gas Company Limited (TNGCL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Executive as Company Secretary, Senior Engineer in Fire & Safety Job on or before 31/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tripura Natural Gas Company Limited (TNGCL)
Vacancy Name : Senior Executive as Company Secretary, Senior Engineer in Fire & Safety
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs. 9,000-12,000/- op.m
Job Location : Agartala
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Tripura Natural Gas Company Limited (A Joint Venture of GAIL (India) Ltd., Govt. of Tripura and Govt. of Assam) 33, Office Lane, Agartala, Tripura-799001.
Detail of Tripura Natural Gas Company Limited (TNGCL) Senior Executive as Company Secretary, Senior Engineer in Fire & Safety Recruitment:
TNGCL invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up following posts:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Sr. Executive as Company Secretary (CS)||1||Should hold Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Additional qualification of an associate membership of ICWA/CA/Bachelor Degree in Law will be preferred. Minimum 3 years post qualification executive in line experience as Company Secretary in large organization of repute. Preference would be given to candidates having in line experience in City Gas Distribution Company or in Hydrocarbon Industry.||Pay Scale : Rs. 9,000 – 12,000/-||32 Years|
|Sr. Engineer in Fire & Safety (F&S)||1||
Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Fire/ Fire & Safety with minimum 60% marks. Preference will be given to candidates having one year Diploma in Industrial safety from a Central /Regional Labour Institute recognized by Govt.
Minimum 3 years post qualification in line executive experience (incl. experience as GET/ET/MT) in large organization of repute. Preference would be given to candidates having in line experience in City Gas Distribution Company or in Hydrocarbon Industry.
|Pay Scale : Rs. 9,000 – 12,000/-||32 Years|
Selection Procedure for Tripura Natural Gas Company Limited (TNGCL) – Senior Executive as Company Secretary, Senior Engineer in Fire & Safety Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/10/2015.
- Selection process will involve Written Examination/ Group Discussions and/or interview before the Selection Committee or any other methodology may be chosen by TNGCL.
How to apply for Senior Executive as Company Secretary, Senior Engineer in Fire & Safety Vacancy in Tripura Natural Gas Company Limited (TNGCL) :
- Application in the prescribed format as downloaded from the website of the TNGCL will be accepted only. The application Form must accompany the attested true copies of the following testimonials/ documents:- (i) Document in support of Date of birth proof. (ii) All Certificates/Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/year wise Mark Sheet, Degree and Diploma certificate starting from matriculation onwards): (iii) Complete and proper Experience certificates/Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the Application form. (iv) Candidates should ensure that they submit all the documents mentioned above. In the event of failure of candidate to submit any of the required documents as mentioned above within the stipulated period, candidature of such candidate shall be liable to be rejected.
- A recent passport size colour photograph should be firmly pasted on the application form and should be signed across by the candidate. Without photograph and signature across it, the application Form will be liable to be rejected. Three copies of the same photo should be retained for use at the time of interview, if called for the same. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview, may lead to disqualification.
- Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and TNGCL will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidate has furnished false or wrong information or is found ineligible with respect to any of the eligibility parameters, his/her candidature will be rejected. If any of the above discrepancies to eligibility parameters, furnishing of wrong intimation and or suppressing of any material fact is detected / noticed even after appointment, his/her services will be liable for termination without any further notice. Canvassing in any form during any stage of recruitment process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Agartala. 5.4 Prescribed Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph along with attested true copies of the testimonials/documents mentioned above should be sent by Ordinary Post in a scaled envelop super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF —————————————–” to the following address :- Manager (HR) Tripura Natural Gas Co Ltd 33 Office Lane Agartala Pin-799001. The application and other details as mentioned above must reach the above address by 31-10- 2015. TNGC Ltd will not be responsible for postal delay or loss/non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. TNGC Ltd will also not take responsibility to connect any certificate/remittance sent separately.
- HEALTH / MEDICAL FITNESS At the time of joining in TNGCL after selection, the candidate should submit a Medical fitness certificate from the registered medical practitioner or from a medical authority as will be decided by TNGCL.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/10/2015