Tripura Public Service Commission invites application for the recruitment of Programme Officer & More Vacancies with M.Sc/BE/B.Tech/Master’s Degree holders
Company name : Tripura Public Service Commission
Posts : Programme Officer & More Vacancies
Qualification : M.Sc/BE/B.Tech/Master’s Degree
Salary : Rs. 13,575–37,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 12
Location : Tripura
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
Details of Post :
Programme Officer & More Vacancies
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts.
Senior Scientific Officer
- Item No. 01:- 1(one)(ST) permanent post of Senior Scientific Officer, Group-A Gazetted, Toxicology Division of State Forensic Science Laboratory under Home Department, Govt of Tripura
- scale of pay of Rs. 13,575 – 37,000/- , PB-4 with Grade pay of Rs.3,700/-.
- Educational & other qualification:- Essential:-i) M.Sc with 50% in Forensic Science (with Chemistry as one of the subjects) or in Chemistry/Biochemistry from a recognized University. ii) Having 3(thee) years experience in research, training and analytical work in the relevant field.
Senior Informatics Officer
- Item No. 02:- 10(ten) (SC-2, ST-3 & UR-5) temporary posts of Senior Informatics Officer, Group-A Gazetted in Directorate of Information Technology under the Department of Industries & Commerce, Govt. of Tripura
- Scale of Pay of Rs. 13,575 – 37,000/-, PB-4 with Grade pay of Rs. 3,700/- .
- Educational and other qualifications: Essential: (i) Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering/ Technology (BE/B.Tech) in Computer Science/Engineering or IT from a recognized University. (ii) At least 2(two) years of experience in the field of Software Development, Networking after acquiring above Degree.
- Item No. 03:- 01(One) (UR) temporary post of Programme Officer, Group-A Gazetted under the Education (Social Welfare & Social Education) Department, Govt. of Tripura
- Scale of pay of Rs. 13,575 – 37,000/- ,PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs. 3,700/- .
- Educational & other Qualification:- Essential: (i) Master’s Degree in Social Work / Welfare /Home Science/ Child Development from a recognized University. (ii) Successful completion of at least 3(three) months course under Computer application.
- Age for Item No. 01 & 02: 18 to 40 years as on 15.10.2014 & for Item No-03:-Upto 40 years as on 15.10.2014. Upper Age-limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled (PH) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. servants of SC/ST/ Differently abled (PH) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them
The last date of receiving application is 15.10.2014. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Other Important information:-
- The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
- Prescribed Form availability:- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates. In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- Rate of Recruitment Fees: – (i) Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. (ii) Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. (iii) Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) for General Candidates and Rs.50/-(Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
- Date, time and venue of Screening Test/ Personality Test will be notified in due course.
- For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission– http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
How to apply :
Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/= (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (15.10.2014). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TPSC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017