Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Supervisor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.07/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Bachelor Degree, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Supervisor & More Vacancies Job on or before 30/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Supervisor & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, Any Bachelors Degree, B.sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||07 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 5,310-37,000 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||TRIPURA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION , TRIPURA|
Detail of Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Supervisor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts.
- Item No. 01:- 2(two) (UR-01 & ST-01) posts of Senior Scientific Officer (Group-A Gazetted) for Document Division and Toxicology Division in Chemical Science discipline of State Forensic Science Laboratory under Home (Police) Department, Government of Tripura in the Scale of Pay of Rs.13,575-37,000/-, PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.3,700/- per month.
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc with 50% in Forensic Science (with Chemistry as one of the subjects) or in Chemistry/Bio-chemistry from a recognized University.
- Experience: Having 3(thee) years experience in research, training and analytical work in the relevant field.
- Item No. 02:- 01(one) (UR) post of Linguistic Officer (Non-Ministerial), Group-B Gazetted under the Directorate of Kokborok & other Minority Language of the Department of School Education, Government of Tripura in the Scale of Pay of Rs. 9,570-30,000/-, PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.3,100/- per month.
- Educational & Other Qualification:- ESSENTIAL: (i) Bachelor Degree of any recognized University. (ii) Knowledge of reading, speaking and literary works in any Tribal Languages of Tripura.
- DESIRABLE: 3(three) years experience of field works among the tribal communities of Tripura. Publish materials in Kokborok or any Tribal Language of Tripura.
- Item No. 03:- 4 (four) (ST-01 & UR-03) posts of Supervisor (Technical), Group-C (NonGazetted, Non Ministerial) in Tripura Police Communication under Home Department, Government of Tripura in the Scale of Pay of Rs. 5,310-24,000/-, PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- per month. Essential Qualification:-Should have passed at least B.Sc or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/B.Sc (Hons) examination in Physics. Preference will be given to the candidates with minimum 2(two) years experience in Wireless/Radio Communication. Or Minimum 3 (three) years Diploma in Electronics/Tele Communication/Radio Engineering or in Electrical Engineering with Radio Communication from a recognized Institute. Preference will be given to the candidates with 1(one) year experience in Wireless/Radio Communication. Or Matriculation or equivalent with 18 (eighteen) months Radio Mechanics course from an I.T.I or a recognized Institute with 5(five) years experience in Wireless/Radio Communication. Or Ex-police/Ex-service/Ex-BSF/CRPF/Assam Rifles/DCPW personnel with 10(ten) years experience on Technical side of Wireless Radio communication Signal wings and having passed Gr.-II or equivalent proficiency examination.
- Age for Item No. 01 & 02: Up to 40 years as on 30th April-2015.
- Age for Item No-03:- Between 18 to 40 years as on the 1st day of the January of the year in which selection is held. Upper Age-limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled (PH) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. Servants of SC/ST/ Differently abled (PH) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them. Ex-Serviceman will also get relaxation as per Govt. rules. The last date of receiving application is 30.04.2015. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Other Important information:-
- The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
- Prescribed Form availability:- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates. In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
Selection Procedure for Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)- Supervisor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Supervisor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC):
- Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/= (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (30.04.2015).
- Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
- Date, time and venue of Screening Test/ Personality Test will be notified in due course.
- For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission– http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/4/2015
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.07/2015.