Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.11/2015 . Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Director & More Vacancies on or before 31/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Vacancy Name :Director & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 09 Posts
Salary : Rs.13,575-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Tripura
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC), Tripura
Detail Of Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Director & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts.
Item No.01:- 6(six) (UR-01, SC-02 & ST-03):
- Permanent posts of Principal, Govt. (General) Degree Colleges(Group-A Gazetted) under the Education(Higher) Department, Govt. of Tripura in the Pay Band of Rs. 37,400- 67,000/- with A.G.P Rs.10,000/- plus Special Allowance Rs.2,000/- per month.
- Essential Qualification: (i) A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from a recognized University. (ii) A Ph.D Degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline (s) in the Institutions concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance. (iii) Associate Professor/Professor with total 15(fifteen) years experience of teaching/research /administration in Universities, Colleges and other Institutions’ of Higher Education. (iv) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as set out in the UGC Regulation, 2010 at Appendix-III for direct recruitment of Professors in Colleges.
Item No.02:- 01(one)(UR):
- Post of Director, Group-A Gazetted in the State Forensic Science Laboratory under the Home Department, Govt. of Tripura in the scale of Pay Band-4 of Rs.13,575-37,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5100/- (Pre-revised).
- Educational Qualification: (a) M.Sc with 50% marks in Forensic Science (with Physics/Mathematics as one of the subjects) or in Physics /Mathematics /Chemistry /Bio-Chemistry /Botany /Zoology /Micro-Biology /BioTechnology /Physical Anthropology /Genetics (with Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects) or MD Degree in Medicine or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Experience: 15 years experience of research/analytical experience in any branch of Forensic Science out of which 5 (five) years must be in FSL.
- Desirable:- Doctorate in relevant field. Working experience in FSL Institute.
Item No.03:- 2(two) (UR-01 & ST-01):
- Permanent posts of Deputy Director, Group-A Gazetted under the Education (Higher) Department, Govt. of Tripura in the Scale of pay of Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- with AGP Rs.5,400/- per month (Pre-revised).
- Essential Qualification: (i) A Master’s Degree from a recognized University. (ii) 5(five) years administrative experience in a responsible position in a Govt. Office or other organization/Institution.
- Desirable: Knowledge in Bengali or Kok Borok.
Selection Procedure For Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) – Director & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC):
- The applications along with necessary documents (regarding Qualification/ Experience/ Permanent Residence Certificate/Citizenship and Age proof Certificates) should be addressed to the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala,West Tripura and submitted in the Tripura Public Service Commission Secretariat during working hours. Other Important information:-
- The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
- Prescribed Form availability:- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates. In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- Rate of Recruitment Fees: – (i) Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. (ii) Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. (iii) Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/= (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (31-10-2015). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
- Date, time and venue of Screening Test/ Personality Test will be notified in due course.
- For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission– http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/10/2015
Reference: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.11/2015