Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Tripura Judicial Service Grade-III through recruitment notification – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 06/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Diploma/ Master’s Degree/ M.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Tripura Judicial Service Grade-III on or before 22.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Tripura Judicial Service Grade-III|
|Total No of Vacancy||13 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.27,700 – 44,700/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC), Tripura|
Detail of Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Tripura Judicial Service Grade-III Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for recruitment to Tripura Judicial Service, Grade-III (Group-A Gazetted) under the Law Department, Government of Tripura in the scale of Pay Rs.27,700 – 44,700/- . Higher initial pay may be recommended by the Commission for specially qualified and experienced candidates.
- Vacancies: 13
- Educational Qualification: Must be holder of Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by Law in India.
- Age:- Up to 38 years for ST/SC and 35 years for UR candidates as on 22.04.2015.
Selection Procedure for Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) – Tripura Judicial Service Grade-III Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22.04.2015.
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Tripura Judicial Service Grade-III Vacancy in Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC):
- The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
- Prescribed Form availability:- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates. In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- Rate of Recruitment Fees: (i) Group-A Posts:- Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. (ii) Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. (iii) Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/-(Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Scheme of the Examination: The Examination will comprise of three successive stages viz. (i) Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice Type Test), (ii) Main Examination (Conventional Type Test) and (iii) Viva-voce, details as mentioned below: (i) Preliminary Examination: The Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper containing Multiple Choice Type Questions on General Ability Test with two hour duration. The Preliminary Examination will be a Screening Test for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Examination. A limited no. of candidates, maximum 10 (ten) times of total posts(in category wise) will be selected merit wise on the basis of the result of the Preliminary Examination, subject to securing minimum qualifying marks (35% for UR candidates and 30% for reserved category candidates ) or otherwise as fixed by Commission.The marks obtained by the candidates in the Preliminary Examination will not be taken into account for the purpose of determining the final merit list. (ii) Main Examination: The Main Examination will consist of four papers of Conventional Type Questions namely: English, General Knowledge, Law paper-I & Law Paper-II. Full Marks for each paper will be 100 and time allotted will be 3 hours for each paper. In no case a candidate will be called for Viva voce unless he/she appears in all the papers of the Examination. Answer to the Questions of Main Examination should be answered in English only. (iii) Viva Voce: A limited no. of candidates, maximum 3 (three) times of total posts (in category wise) will be selected merit wise on the basis of the result of the Main Examination, subject to securing sixty percent (60%) or more or corresponding grade in the written examination for UR category and fifty percent (50%) or more or corresponding grade for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe category in the written examination.
- The selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of cumulative grade value obtained; in the Main and viva-voce examination.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/= (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (22-04-2015). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
- Date, time and venue of Preliminary Examination/ Main Examination/Interview,Viva Voce will be notified in due course.
- For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission– http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22.04.2015.
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 06/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017