Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Medical Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 04/2015 . Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Medical Officer & More Vacancies on or before 28/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch This Video On How To Apply For This Post:
|Company Name||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Medical Officer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||355 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC), Tripura|
Detail of Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Junior Medical Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts.
- Item No. 01:- 350 (three hundred fifty) (UR-155, SC-50, ST-145) permanent posts of Junior Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer, Grade-IV of THS, Group-A Gazetted under the Health and Family welfare Department, Government of Tripura in the Scale of Pay of Rs.13,575-37,000/-, PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.3,700/- per month.EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:- (i) A Medical qualification included in the First or Second schedule or Part-II of the Third schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in part-II of the Third Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13(3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) 2(two) years experience as House Surgeon or in Private Practice or in Public Health Medical Licentiates who have already 2(two) years experience in the service/ private practice prior to their obtaining basic medical qualification may be deemed to have fulfilled the necessary 2(two) years experience. (Qualification relaxable at Commission’s discretion in case of candidates otherwise well qualified) OR After completion of F.R.C.A. course for 1(one) year. (iii) Licentiate officers who have 8(eight) years of standing in profession.
- Item No. 02:- :- 03(three) (UR-02 & ST-01) permanent posts of Scientific Officer, Group-B (Gazetted) under Public Works Department (DWS), Government of Tripura in the Scale of Pay of Rs.9,570-30,000/-, PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.3,500/- per month. EDUCATIONAL AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS: Essential: At least Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Honours in Chemistry.
- Item No.03:- 02(two) (UR-1 & ST-1) permanent posts of Statistical Officer, Group-B Gazetted under the Education(Higher) Department, Government of Tripura, in the scale of pay of Rs.9,570–30,000/-, PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.3,100/- per month. EDUCATIONAL & OTHER QUALIFICATION:- (i) A Master’s Degree or Honours Graduate in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Sociology or Economics from a recognized University. (ii) Experience of Statistical works for at least 3(three) years in an Office or Institute of repute. Age for Item No. 01, 02 & 03: Up to 40 years as on 28-02-2015.
Upper Age-limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled (PH) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. Servants of SC/ST/ Differently abled (PH) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them.
Rate of Recruitment Fees: –
(i) Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. (ii) Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. (iii) Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/-(Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. (4) SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
Selection Procedure for Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) – Junior Medical Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Medical Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC):
Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement. (6) Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/= (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of theTPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (28.02.2015). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them. Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final. Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority. Date, time and venue of Screening Test/ Personality Test will be notified in due course. For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission– http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/02/2015
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 04/2015 .
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From TPSC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|