Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Inspector & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.10/2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Degree, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Inspector & More Vacancies Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Vacancy Name : Inspector & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, Any Graduate, B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 49 Post
Salary : Rs. 9,570-37,000/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015Across India
Address for the Job Vacancy : Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) ,
Detail of Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Inspector & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts.
- Item No.01:- 1(one)(UR) permanent post of Geologist, Group-A Gazetted under the Department of Industries & Commerce, Government of Tripura in the scale of pay Rs. 13,575 – 37,000/-PB-4 with Grade pay Rs. 4,800/- (Pre-revised).
- Educational Qualification: Essential:(i) M.Sc. Degree in Geology or Applied Geology from a recognized University or equivalent or Degree/Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad, Bihar. (ii) About 3 years field experience in Geological Mapping and Minerals prospecting of economic strategic and rare minerals (Qualifications relaxable at Commission’s discretion in case of candidates otherwise well qualified).
- Desirable: (i) Training in different aspects of prospecting for minerals and utilization of minerals. (ii) Knowledge of development and working of mineral industry.
- Item No.02:- 22 (twenty two)(SC-04, ST-06 & UR-12) posts of Fishery Officer, TFFS Grade-I, Group-B Gazetted (Technical) under Department of Fisheries, Govt. of Tripura, in the scale of pay Rs. 9,570 – 30,000/-, PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs. 3,500/- (Pre-revised). Educational Qualification: (i) B.F.Sc or M.F.Sc /D.F.Sc From a recognized University. (ii) Bachelor Degree in Science with Zoology as one of the subject from a recognized University with 1(one) year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Fisheries Science from CIFE (Barrackpore/Hyderabad/Salt-Lake Centre).
- Item No.03:- 05 (five) (ST-02, SC-01 & UR-02) permanent posts of Assistant Employment Officer (Group-B, Gazetted) in Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning under Labour Department, Government of Tripura in the Scale of pay Rs. 9,570-30,000/-, PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs. 3100/- (Pre-revised). Educational Qualification: Essential: (i) Degree of recognized University. (ii) About 2 years experience in a responsible capacity in a Government Commercial or Industrial Establishment of work connected with employment of Labour (Qualification relaxable in the Commission discretion in case of Candidates otherwise well qualified).
- Item No.04:- 21(twenty one) (UR-11, SC-4 & ST-6) post of Inspector, Group-C NonGazetted under the Directorate of Welfare for Scheduled Tribes & Sch. Castes, Government of Tripura in the Scale of pay Rs. 5310-24,000/-,PB-2 with GP of Rs. 2400/-(pre-revised). Educational & Other Qualification:- (i) Graduate of recognized University. (ii) Knowledge in Bengali & Kok-borok essential.
Age for Item No.01 to 04 : Upto 40 Years as on 31.07.2015. Upper Age-limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of ST/SC/PH candidates and Government servant. Provided that Govt. employees belonging to the the SC/ ST/PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them. The last date of receiving application is 31.07.2015. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained. Applicants for Item No.01 to 03 will have to enclose photocopy of self attested certificates along with application form. Applicants for Item No.04 need not submit documents along with application form.
Selection Procedure for Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) – Inspector & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Inspector & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) :
- The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
- Prescribed Form availability:- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates. In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- Rate of Recruitment Fees: – (i) Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. (ii) Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. (iii) Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 50/-(Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/= (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (31.07.2015). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
- Date, time and venue of Screening Test/ Personality Test will be notified in due course.
- For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO.10/2015 .
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016