Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Inspector of Taxes & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 08/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Inspector of Taxes & More Vacancies on or before 25/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Inspector of Taxes & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC), Tripura|
Detail of Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Inspector of Taxes & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts under the Government of Tripura through “The Tripura Combined Competitive Examination for recruitment to the Miscellaneous Posts”
|Name of Posts & Deptt.||No of post||Pay Scale (Pre revised)||Educational Qualification|
|Child Development Project Officer, Gr-B Gazetted under Department of Education (SW & SE)||04||Rs. 13,575- 37,000/- Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay of Rs. 3500/-||
Essential:- At least Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
Desirable:- Knowledge in Bengali/Kok-barak
|Superintendant of Taxes, Gr–B Gazetted under Finance (Taxes & Excise) Department||03||Rs. 9,570- 30,000/- Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay of Rs. 3100/-||
Essential:- 1. Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent. 2. Preference will be given to Commerce Degree holders with Advance Accountancy & Auditing OR Arts Degree holders with Economics/ Statistics
Desirable:- 1.Master Degree in Commerce/ Economics/Statistics 2.Knowledge in Bengali
|Panchayat Officer, Gr-B Non- gazetted under Directorate of Panchayat||16||Rs. 9,570- 30,000/- Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay of Rs. 3100/-||Essential:- Degree of any recognized University.|
|Panchayat Extension Officer ,Gr-C Nongazetted under Directorate of Panchayat||11||Rs. 5310- 24000/- Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-||Essential:- Degree of any recognized University with knowledge of Bengali.|
|Inspector of Taxes, Gr-C Non- Gazetted under Finance (Taxes & Excise) Department||16||Rs. 5310- 24000/- Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-||Essential:- Bachelor Degree of any recognized University. Preference will be given to Commerce Degree holders with Advance Accountancy & Auditing or Arts Degree holders with Economics/ Statistics or Master Degree holders in Commerce / Economics / Statistics|
Selection Procedure for Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) – Inspector of Taxes & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
Other Important information:
- Age (for all posts):-18 to 40 years as on 25-05-2015. Upper Age-limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled (PH) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. servants of SC/ST/ Differently abled (PH) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them.
- Some posts of above mentioned categories/other categories coming under the purview of “Tripura Combined Competitive Examination for Recruitment to Miscellaneous posts” will be included in the ongoing recruitment process if requisition from the Government reaches to the Commission before the Preliminary Examination.
- Choice of Center: The Commission will conduct Preliminary Examination in 03(three) different Centers viz. (i) Agartala, (ii) Kailashahar & (iii) Udaipur. The intending candidates will have to write name of any one center among the three at Coloumn-17 (Choice of Center) of the prescribed Application Form. There will be no examination center outside of the State. If a candidate does not mention name of center in his/her Application Form the Commission at its discretion will allot a center from any of the listed centers. The Commission also reserves the right to change the Center as opted by the Candidate(s), if considered necessary.
- During submission of Application Form, the candidate need not enclose any self attested certificate. Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be asked to submit all relevant self attested certificates as noted in the application form to the Reception Counter of the TPSC in due course failing which the candidature will be summarily rejected.
- During submission of Application Form, the candidate need not mention sequence of preference for the posts. The candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be asked to submit sequence of preference for the posts.
- Prescribed Form availability: The 4(four) pages printed Application Form will be available from any of the total 111 nos. of Branches/ Extension counters of Tripura Garmin Bank located at different places of Urban and Rural areas in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/ Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates. For the candidates from outside the State, the said prescribed Form can also be down loaded and printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- The Recruitment process will comprise of three successive stages viz. (i) Preliminary Examination of 100 marks (Multiple Choice Type Test), (ii) Main Examination of 200 Marks (Conventional Type Test) and (iii) Personality Test of 50 Marks.
- The Preliminary Examination will be a Screening Test for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Examination. Marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination & Personality Test will be taken into account for the purpose of determining the final merit list. [Candidates may download Guidelines containing Syllabus and other relevant details for the Tripura Combined Competitive Examination for Recruitment to Miscellaneous posts from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in.]
- Rate of Recruitment Fees: (i) Group-A Posts:- Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. (ii) Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. (iii) Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement
How to apply for Inspector of Taxes & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC):
Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (25-05-2015). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them. Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final. Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority. Date, time and venue of Preliminary Examination / Main Examination/ Personality Test will be notified in due course. For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/05/2015
Reference: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 08/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017