Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer through recruitment notification – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.09/2015. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Assistant Engineer Job on or before 12/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||53 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC), Tripura|
Detail of Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from TES Grade-V (A)(Civil)(Junior Engineer) (Degree Holder) under Public Works Department, Government of Tripura who were recruited prior to implementation of TES ( 3rd Amendment) Rules,2007, for selection of candidates for the under mentioned post in compliance with the hon’ble High Court judgment dated 15.12.2014 passed in WP(C) 290 of 2008 .
- Item No. 01:-53(Fifty three) (UR-28, SC-9 & ST-16) posts of Assistant Engineer, TES Grade-IV (Civil) (Group-A Gazetted) under Public Works Department, Government of Tripura in the Scale of Pay (Pre-revised) of Rs.13,575-37,000/-, PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.4,500/- per month.
- Important information:- (i) The syllabus pattern of the said Competitive Examination will be same as that for Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer, TES Grade-IV as per TES (4th Amendment) Rules,2007. (ii) The Exam will be held for one time only. All eligible TES Grade-V (A)(Civil)(Junior Engineer) (Degree Holder) under Public Works Department, Government of Tripura as mentioned above who are desirous of appearing at this Examination are requested to send Advance Copy of application in the prescribed form by the 12th May,2015 during office hour. The application through proper channel should reach Commission’s Secretariat by 20th May, 2015 during office hour. Application received after the closing date will not be entertained in any case.
Selection Procedure for Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)- Assistant Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Engineer Vacancy in Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC):
- Prescribed Form availability:-The 4(four) page Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates. In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled in application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- Rate of Recruitment Fees: (i) Group-A Posts:-Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Advance copy of application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self-attested certificates, selfaddressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs 5/- (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (12-05-2015). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- Any application incomplete in any form or defective or containing statements which are incorrect or false or if there is any suppression of facts, is liable to be summarily rejected. If such discrepancies are detected even at the subsequent stage, it is also liable to be rejected. No correspondence or queries from applicants will be entertained.
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority. (G) Date, time and venue of Written Examination/ Personality Test will be notified in due course. For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission– http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/5/2015
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO.09/2015.
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017