Tripura Public Service Commission invites application for the recruitment of Controller of Examinations with Post Graduate holders
Company name : Tripura Public Service Commission
Posts : Controller of Examinations
Qualification : Post Graduate
Salary : Rs. 13,575-37,000/-p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Tripura
Last date to apply : 20/10/2014
Details of Post :
Controller of Examinations:
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned post.
- Item No. 01:- 1(one) (UR) permanent post of Controller of Examinations, Group-A
- Gazetted under Tripura Public Service Commission in the scale of pay of Rs. 13,575 – 37,000/- , PB-4 with Grade pay of Rs. 4800/-.
- Essential:- A post Graduate Degree of a recognized University. At least 3(three) years experience in UGC enlisted Universities/NITs/ State Education Board/Staff Selection Commission/State Public Service Commission as a Supervising Official in conducting and organizing various examinations.
- Desirable:- (i)Administrative Experience. (ii) Conversant with the latest technique of holding various examinations and tests including competitive examination. (iii) Fair knowledge of English and Bengali.
- Age for Item No. 01: Upto 50 years as on 20.10.2014 Upper Age-limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled (PH) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. servants of SC/ST/ Differently abled(PH) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them .
- The last date of receiving application is 20.10.2014. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Other Important information:-
- The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
- Prescribed Form availability:- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates. In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- Rate of Recruitment Fees: – Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/-(Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. (iii) Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/-(Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
How to apply:
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/= (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (20.10.2014). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
- The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
- Date, time and venue of Screening Test/ Personality Test will be notified in due course.
- For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission– http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TPSC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|