Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Inspectors & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2015 – 14/2014. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree/ B.Ed/ Master’s Degree/ M.E/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Inspectors & More Vacancies Job on or before 27.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Inspectors & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Any Bachelors Degreee/ B.Ed/ Any Masters Degree/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||72 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Tripura Public Service Commission, Akhaura Road, Agartala, Tripura|
Detail of Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Inspectors & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Inspector of Schools||33||i) Master’s Degree/Honours Degree in any subject securing at least 45%marks from any recognized University with good academic records. A relaxation of 5% marks shall be allowed to the ST/SC candidates. ii) B.T./ B.Ed. from any recognized University/T.Ed. [6 months abridged course certified by Tripura University/CETE from IGNOU (6 months certificate course)]. b) EXPERIENCE. i) At least 7(seven) years regular teaching experience in any Government/ Government aided High/Higher Secondary Schools. 2 (two) years relaxation shall be allowed in case of ST/SC candidates. ii) Knowledge of Bengali or Kok-Borok.||Rs.9,570 – 30,000/-, PB-3 with Grade Pay of
Rs. 3,500/- per month
|40 years as on 27.01.2015|
|Lecturer||20||(i) ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION FOR ENGINEERING BRANCHES:- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant branch with First Class or equivalent from AICTE approved Institution. (ii) ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION FOR FASHION TECHNOLOGY BRANCH:- First class Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the Branches of Textile Engineering, Garments Manufacturing Technology/Garments Technology, Clothing Technology, M.Sc in Clothing and Textile from AICTE approved Institution. (iii) ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION FOR SCIENCE & HUMANITIES BRANCH:- First class Master’s Degree in appropriate subject with first class or equivalent at Bachelor’s or Master’s level from UGC affiliated Universities.||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with initial AGP Rs. 5,400/- per month||40 years as on 27.01.2015|
|Information & Cultural
|08||i) Degree from a recognized University. Preference will be given to the candidates having Graduate Degree in Mass Communication/Journalism or Graduate in any discipline with Mass Communication/Journalism as one of the subjects from any recognized University or post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication/Journalism from any recognized Institute. ii) Knowledge of Culture and History of India with special emphasis on Tripura. Desirable: i) Experience in Journalism or Editorial Work in any registered Newspaper of any state. ii) Experience in field of Publicity work. iii) Knowledge of Kok Borok language. iv) Ability to participate in Group discussion/Group Meeting/Public meeting etc.||Rs.9,570 – 30,000/-, PB-3 with Grade pay of Rs.
2600/- per month
|40 years as on 27.01.2015|
|Inspecting Officer (Drugs)||11||Degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a university established in India by law.||Rs. 13,575-37,000/-, PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs. 3,700/- per month.||40 years as on 27.01.2015|
Selection Procedure for Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) – Inspectors & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Inspectors & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC):
- The last date of receiving application is 27.01.2015. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates. In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- Rate of Recruitment Fees: (i) Group-A Posts:- Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts: – Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts: – Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/-(Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date(27-01-2015). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
- Date, time and venue of Screening Test / Interview will be notified in due course.
- For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.01.2015
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2014 – 14/2014.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From TPSC|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|