Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal through recruitment notification – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 02/2015 . Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ LLM/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Principal on or before 09/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ LLM/ M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC), Tripura|
Detail of Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Principal Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts.
Principal, Tripura Government Law College:
- No of post : 01
- Group-A Gazetted under Education (Higher) Department, Government of Tripura in the scale of Pay Band Rs.37,400-67,000/- with AGP Rs.10,000/- plus special pay Rs. 2,000/- per month subject to revision by the Government from time to time.
- Essential:- (i) A Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% marks ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from a recognized University. (ii) A Ph.D Degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institutions concern with evidence of published work and research guidance. (iii) Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of 15(fifteen) years of teaching/ research/administration in Universities, Colleges and other Institutions of Higher Education. (iv) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicate of (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as set out in the UGC Regulation, 2010 AppendixIII for direct recruitment of Professors in Colleges.
Principal, Diploma Level Technical Institutions in Tripura:
- No of Post : 03
- Group-A Gazetted, under the Education(Higher) Department, Government of Tripura in the scale of pay band of Rs.37,400 – 67,000 /- with A.G.P.Rs.10,000/-along with Special Allowances Rs.2,000/- per month.
- Essential:- (i) Bachelor’s and Master’s degree of appropriate branch in Engineering/Technology with 1st Class or equivalent either in Bachelor’s or Master’s level from a recognized University/AICTE approved Institutions. (ii) Ph.D or equivalent degree in relevant branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized University.
- Experience:-Minimum 10(ten) years experience in Teaching/Research/Industry out of which at least 03(three) years shall be at the Level of Head of Department or equivalent. In case of Architecture, professional practice of 10(ten) years as certified by the Council of Architecture shall also be considered as valid.
- Age for Item No. 01 & 02: Up to 50 years as on 09.02.2015. Upper Age-limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled (PH) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. servants of SC/ST/ Differently abled (PH) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them. The last date of receiving application is 09.02.2015. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained. Other Important information:- (1) The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department. (2) Prescribed Form availability:- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates. In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- Rate of Recruitment Fees: – (i) Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. (ii) Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. (iii) Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/-(Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) – Principal Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Principal Vacancy in Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC):
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (09.02.2015). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final. Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority. Date, time and venue of Screening Test/ Personality Test will be notified in due course. For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission– http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/02/2015
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 02/2015 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TPSC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016