Tripura University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Lecturer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tripura University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Guest Lecturer. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/09/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Tripura University
Vacancy Name : Guest Lecturer
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Suryamaninagr
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 10/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : University administrative building at Suryamaninagr-799022
Detail Of Tripura University Guest Lecturer Recruitment:
A walk in interview will be held on 10th September, 2015 at 2.00 p.m. in the University administrative building at Suryamaninagr-799022 for engagement of one Guest Teacher in Kathak dance in the Department of Music for a period up to December 2015.
- No of Post : 01 Posts
- Eligibility: Good academic record having at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject, from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University (II) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. (III) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) of clause 4.4.1 of UGC regulations 2010, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for engagement of guest Teacher. (IV) NET/SLET/ SET shall also not be required for such Master’s Degree Programmes in discipline for which NET/SLET SET is not conducted. OR A traditional and a professional artist with highly commendable professional achievement in the concerned subject, who should have: (a) Studied under noted/reputed traditional masters and has thorough knowledge to explain the subject concerned: (b) A high grade artist огАiктu. and (c) Ability to explain the logical reasoning of the subject concerned and adequate knowledge to teach theory with illustrations in that discipline.
- Monthly remuneration (fixed) as per the University rules.
Selection Procedure For Tripura University – Guest Lecturer Post:
- Written Test on 10/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Guest Lecturer vacancy in Tripura University:
Intending candidate may attend with bio-data and relevant original documents and a set of Xerox copy. Candidate should report at least half an hour before the commencement of the interview. No T.A.D.A. shall be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/09/2015
VENUE : University administrative building at Suryamaninagr-799022
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017