Tripura University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Tripura University Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.TU/FIN(2362)/(P)/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tripura University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 15.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Tripura University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||15.03.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Tripura University, West Tripura, Tripura, Suryamanai Nagar-799022|
Detail of Tripura University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Department of Pharmacy, Tripura University provides an excellent opportunity for young and motivated researchers to pursue a career in pharmaceutical chemistry and medicinal chemistry research. Department of Pharmacy endeavors in providing better human health through innovative research. The labs are equipped with stateof-the-art facilities to conduct animal and invitro experimentation with an interdisciplinary approach.
Applications are invited from young and motivated candidates with GATEGPATNET (CSIR) fellowships for the post of Junior Research Fellows (JRF) to work in ongoing DST funded research project entitled Development of calixarene based drugs. Design, synthesisformulation and potential pharmacological applications. Recruited JRF may be facilitated to register for Ph.D programme in respective disciples in the University as per Tripura University norms.
- Position: JRF (01 post)
- Duration: Maximum Three Year (Duration of scholarship dependent of availability of fund)
- Minimum qualifications : Post Graduate degree in Pharmacy / Chemical Science with first division wherever division or equivalent grading is awarded in graduation and post graduation levels. NETGATEGPAT qualified student having experience in organic synthesis will be preferred.
- Fellowship JRF Rs. 25,000/- pm + other benefits as per DST office memorandum No. A2002011/97. IFD, dated: 31.03.2010.
- Age Limit Maximum 28 years
Selection Procedure for Tripura University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 15.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Tripura University:
Interested candidates may send their applications with complete bio-data and photocopies of certificates (From 10″ standard) by post or email to Dr. Kuntal Manna, Principal Investigator, Department of Pharmacy. Tripura University, A Central University) Suryamaninagar – 799 022 (Email: kmannaa)tripurauniv.in. Last Date for submission of Application: 15th March, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15.03.2015
Tripura University, West Tripura, Tripura, Suryamanai Nagar-799022
Tripura University Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.TU/FIN(2362)/(P)/2015.
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017