Tripura University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior, Junior Research Fellow, Investigator through recruitment notification – Tripura University Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO. : 269/UGB/R-15. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tripura University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior, Junior Research Fellow, Investigator. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Tripura University
Vacancy Name : Senior, Junior Research Fellow, Investigator
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000-25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Tripura
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 20/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Tripura University, Tripura
Detail of Tripura University Senior, Junior Research Fellow, Investigator Recruitment:
A walk in interview will be held on 20.7.2015 at 12.00noon in the chamber of Vice-Chancellor for filling up of some positions for the project Representing the Heritage : The Textile design in North-Eastern Region of India” a project from Development of Commissioner (Handicrafts), Ministry of Textiles, New Delhi, under the supervision of Dr. Rajesh Bhowmik, Department of Fine Arts, Tripura University. Candidates having requisite qualifications are requested to appear for the interview with applications in plain paper along with bio-data and self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Senior Research Expert – 1one) post (Rs.25,000/- fixed p. Qualification: Ph.D in Fine Arts (any discipline) with a minimum of 55% marks for general category (50% marks for SCSTPH) in MFA or MVA
- Junior Research Fellow – 20two) posts (a) Rs. 15,000/fixed p. Qualification: MVA or MFA degree in Painting/ SculptureApplied Art with a minimum of 55% marks for general category (50% marks for SCSTPH) in MFA or MVA and a knowledge of field studies and report writings.
- Investigator – 20two) posts (Rs. 12,000/- fixed p. Qualification: BFA or BVA degree in Painting/ Sculpture/ Textiles/ Applied Art with a minimum of 55% marks for general category (50% marks for SCSTPH) in MFA or MVA and knowledge of computer and field studies. Tenure: Primarily engagement will be done for six) months and may be extended upto 1one) year.
Selection Procedure for Tripura University – Senior, Junior Research Fellow, Investigator Post:
- Written Test on 20/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior, Junior Research Fellow, Investigator vacancy in Tripura University:
No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/7/2015
Tripura University, Tripura
Tripura University Recruitment 2014 – REF. NO. : 269/UGB/R-15.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017