Tripura University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Traineeship, Studentship through recruitment notification – Tripura University Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: TU/DBT/SBT-HUB/08/11. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tripura University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Traineeship, Studentship. Walk in Interview will be held on 16.03.2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Tripura University|
|Vacancy Name||Traineeship, Studentship|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||16.03.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Bioinformatics Centre, Tripura University|
Detail of Tripura University Traineeship, Studentship Recruitment:
Walk in interview will be held at 11.00 AM on 16″ March, 2015 in the State Biotech Hub, Tripura University for the Project Establishment of State Biotech Hubunder DBT, Govt of India sponsored programme to promote education & research for development and transfer of knowledge systems; to attract students to build their career in different fields of in Life ScienceBiotechnology in North East India. The following project posts will be appointed on temporary basis for 6 months only. The incumbent shall not have
any claim for regular appointment in Tripura University. This course will start from April 1, 2015. Reporting time : Traineeship and Studentship 10.30 – 11.00AM.
- Traineeship – Five (05 Posts)6 months duration (Emolument: Rs.,000/pm consolidated). Eligibility: Candidates having MSc. degree in Biological / Chemical/ Agricultural Veterinary Sciences / Biomedical Sciences. Age: below 32 years. Preference will be given to candidates with research interests. Reservation of candidates will be as per Govt of India rule.
2. Studentship – Five (05 Posts)6 months duration (Emolument: Rs.,000/pm consolidated). Eligibility: Candidates doing MSc. degree in Biological Sciences. Age: below 25 years. Preference will be given to candidates who are willing to do research in the biological Science after completion of their MSc degree.
Selection Procedure for Tripura University – Traineeship, Studentship Post:
- Written Test on 16.03.2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Traineeship, Studentship vacancy in Tripura University:
The above mentioned positions are purely on contractual basis. Fellowship amount might change as per norms of DBT, Govt of India, New Delhi. Candidates having strong interests and dedication towards the research in biotechnology and objectives of DBT, Govt of India, New Delhi in setting up the State Biotech Hub, only need to appear for interview. Selected candidates will actively participate in overall setting up and proper functioning of the Biotech Hub. Applications, neatly typed on plain paper, stating the name, contact address with phone number and email address, date of birth, educational qualifications, experiences and vision along with attested photocopies of mark sheets and certificates, should addressed to The Registrar, Tripura University through the Coordinator, State Biotech Hub, Tripura University. Applicants must produce the original documents during interview. No TADA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16.03.2015
Bioinformatics Centre, Tripura University
Tripura University Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: TU/DBT/SBT-HUB/08/11.
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016