Tripura University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Tripura University Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.-F.TU/01/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D, M.Ed, M. can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tripura University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Job on or before 5/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tripura University|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Ed, M.A|
|Total No of Vacancy||47 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600-67,000 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||5/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Registrar, Tripura University, Suryamaninagar-799022, Tripura, India|
Detail of Tripura University Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Professor||7||Ph.D, Master’s Degree, M.Ed, M.A||Rs. 37,400-67,000 + AGP of Rs. 10,000/- and other Admissible Allowances|
|Associate Professor||9||Ph.D, Master’s Degree, M.Ed./ M.A||Rs. 37,400-67,000 + AGP of Rs. 9,000/- and other Admissible Allowances.|
|Assistant Professor||31||Ph.D, Master’s Degree, M.Ed./ M.A||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + AGP of Rs. 6,000/- and other Admissible Allowances|
Selection Procedure for Tripura University- Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tripura University:
- TA will be paid to candidates called for interview as per University rules.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
- The period of time taken by candidates to acquire M. Phil and/or Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as teaching/ research experience to be claimed for appointment to the teaching positions.
- Application fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The University will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- (i) Application after the last date, (ii) incomplete in any respect and, (iii) any fresh paper/ enclosures after closing date, shall not be considered.
- The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- Candidates should send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from Secondary Examination onwards in support of their qualifications. riginals must be produced at the time of interview for verification.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
- Applicants who are in employment should route their applications through proper channel. However, they can send the advance copy of the application.
- The rules of UGC/ MHRD, Govt. of India in regard to Pay & Allowance, Leave, Pension and P.F. shall be followed subject to amendments if any, from time to time.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delay, conduct and result of interview and queries for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
- The University reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised if the circumstances so warrant.
- The vacant post advertised may increase or decrease.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- Short-listing of the applicants, if necessary, shall be made on academic records / higher educational qualifications and experiences. The decision of the Screening Committee in regard to short listing the candidates from amongst the total number of applications received, shall be binding for all.
- Any change of address given in the application form should at once be communicated to the University. 22. Except in the case of SC/ST/PWD and Women application without the requisite fee will not be considered.
- Separate application should be submitted for separate post.
- The University reserves the right to consider any candidate who has not formally applied.
- No accommodation will be provided in the University Guest House for attending the Interview.
- Call letters to attend the interview will be sent only to the shortlisted candidates by E-mail or Speed Post or Registered Post. No Correspondence will be made with applicants who are not short-listed and have not called for interview.
- UGC Rules & Regulations shall be applicable as and when amended.
Application alongwith the relevant enclosures should reach the office of the Registrar, Tripura University, Suryamaninagar-799022, Tripura, India latest by 5th March, 2015.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/3/2015
Tripura University Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.-F.TU/01/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Tripura University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016