Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Lab Technician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, ITI, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor, Lab Technician Job on or before 6/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor, Lab Technician
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, Diploma, ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 50 Post
Salary : Rs.10,000-30,000/- p.m
Job Location : DEHRADUN
Last Date to Apply for this job : 6/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : UTTARAKHAND TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, DEHRADUN
Detail of Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) Assistant Professor, Lab Technician Recruitment:
Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun invites applications for faculty positions on purely contract basis for its constituent colleges (Assistant Professors) in the following disciplines: The number of posts may vary at the time of interview. Reservation policy shall be applied on these posts as per Govt. of Uttarakhand norms (if reserved category candidate is not available, the same shall be filled by General Category Candidate) The candidate has to clearly indicate the preference of the institute in the application form. The Essential Qualifications for the above post(s) are as under:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Assistant Professor (Civil, CSE, ECE, Electrical Engg. & Mechanical Engg.)/ Assistant Professor (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English)||37||Qualifications: BE / B. Tech and ME / M. Tech in relevant subject with 1 st. Division or equivalent either in BE / B. Tech or ME / M. Tech./ Good academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent CGPA at the Master’s degree level in the relevant subject from Indian University. Besides fulfilling the qualification, candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC. Candidates who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility conduction of NET/SLET/SET||Rs. 30000/-|
|Lab Technician/ Lab Technician (Workshop) (Carpentery, Welding & Machinist )||13||Diploma in relevant branch of Engineering with 1st Division/ ITI in Carpentery, Welding & Machinist trade with 1st. Division||Rs. 12000- 10000/- p.m|
Selection Procedure for Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) – Assistant Professor, Lab Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor, Lab Technician Vacancy in Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) :
- Only 11 Causal leaves (One CL per month) and 10 duty leaves shall be applicable
- No other leaves except as indicated above shall be provided under any circumstances.
- The Uttarakhand Technical University reserves the right to accept or cancel any candidate’s application while short listing and also reserves the right to consider to fill or not to fill position(s) in any of the above/ and or any other specialization(s)/ Department(s). The University has the right to set different as well as higher norms, while short-listing, taking into account the specific requirement of the individual departments.
- The contractual appointment shall initially be for a period of one year and may be extended depending on the requirement and performance of the candidate. Mere fulfillment of the qualification requirements does not entitle candidates to be called for an interview.
- N0 T.A/D.A shall be provided by the institute for candidates called for interview.
- The completed application along with required documents should be sent to the following address by registered / speed post on or before 6 th August, 2015, 5:00 PM
- Application received after the due date shall not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/8/2015