Tumkur Grain Merchants Cooperative Bank Limited (TGMC Bank) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tumkur Grain Merchants Cooperative Bank Limited (TGMC Bank)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Assistant & More Vacancies on or before 20/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tumkur Grain Merchants Cooperative Bank Limited (TGMC Bank)
Vacancy Name : Junior Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 38 Posts
Salary : Rs.14,550-56,550/-pm
Job Location : Tumkur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Tumkur Grain Merchants Cooperative Bank Limited (TGMC Bank), Administrative Office: B H Road, Tumkur-572 103. Ph.0816-4021102,03 Fax: 0816-2255905
Detail Of Tumkur Grain Merchants Cooperative Bank Limited (TGMC Bank) Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Deputy General Manager – 1 Post:
- Qualification: Master Degree from a Recognized University in commerce, finance, Banking with CAIIB & Knowledge in computer application is also essential.
- Pay Scale: ` 40050-1050-45300-1200-52500-1350-56550 + applicable allowances. Approximate Gross Salary: ` 55500/-
- Desirable:- (a) Master degree in Commerce /Co-operation /Business Administration (b) ACA, ICWA, CFA, M S (Finance), M S (Banking), M B A(Finance)/CAIIB (c) Minimum 12 years experience in the field of Finance / Banking as Senior Manager / Manager in Commercial/ Reputed Banks/Financial Institutions.
- Upper age limit: 42 years.
Deputy Manager – 3 Posts:
- Qualification: Master Degree from a Recognized University in commerce, finance, Banking & Knowledge in computer application is also essential.
- Pay Scale: ` 28100-700-28800-800-33600-900-39000-1050-45300-1200-50100 + applicable allowances. Approximate Gross Salary: ` 38900/-
- Desirable:- (a) Master degree in Commerce /Co-operation /Business Administration (b) ACA, ICWA, CFA, M S (Finance), M S (Banking), M B A(Finance)/CAIIB (c) Minimum 5 years experience in the field of Finance / Banking, in commercial Banks/Financial institutions
Junior Assistant – 29 Posts:
- Qualification:- Any Degree/Master Degree from a Recognized University & Minimum computer knowledge is must.
- Pay Scale :- ` 20000-500-21000-600-24600-700-28800-800-33600-900-36300 + applicable allowances Approximate Gross Salary: ` 27700/-
- Desirable:- Master degree in Commerce/Co-operation/Business Administration/computer Application- If applications are more in number, shortlisting for written test in the prescribed proportion will be done on the basis of highest qualification/parameters super scribed as desirable.
Attender – 3 Posts & Driver/Attender – 2 Posts:
- Qualification: 8th Std Pass & having ability to Read & Write in Kannada Language for the post of attender & Minimum 5 years of driving experience is must for the Post of Driver along with min. 8th standard pass qualification.
- Pay Scale: ` 14550-350-15600-400-17200-450-19000-500-21000-600-24600-700-26700 + applicable allowances Approximate Gross Salary: ` 20100/-
- Desirable:- S S L C Pass.
- Upper Age limit (For Deputy Manager, Junior Assistant and Attender cadres) : 35 years (As per KCS Act 1959, for Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes or Backward Tribes – 40 Years and for Backward Castes or Backward Communities – 38 years)
Selection Procedure For Tumkur Grain Merchants Cooperative Bank Limited (TGMC Bank) – Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tumkur Grain Merchants Cooperative Bank Limited (TGMC Bank):
Interested eligible candidates are required to submit their application along with all testimonials and 2 passport size photographs along with a DD of `.350/- for Deputy General Manager, Rs.250/- for Deputy Manager, `.150/- for Junior Assistants & `.100/- for Attenders & Drivers/ Attenders drawn in favour of Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank Ltd., within 20/06/2015 to the undersigned, through post/courier only. It is very necessary for candidates to furnish correct address for communication along with cell number without fail to ensure safe receipt of information from our end & incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. Applicants have to submit their application in prescribed format. Applications can be down loaded from our Bank web site www.tgmcbank.com . Completed applications should be submitted along with prescribed fees which is nonrefundable, all testimonials & 2 passport size photos. Applications submitted
for earlier notifications will not be considered for selection for this notification. Selection of the right candidates will be on the basis of Written Test & Personal Interview for the post of Deputy Manager, Junior Assistants, Attenders and only interview for the post of Deputy General Manager. Date & Venue of written Test will be informed later. The Written test for the attender post will be in Kannada Language. Selected candidates should be prepared to work in any branch of the Bank mandatorily. For Deputy General Manager, Deputy Manager and Attenders, applications are accepted from male candidates only. Selected Candidates should serve in the organization for a minimum period of 3 years and no relaxation will be considered under this parameter. Age barred candidates will not be shortlisted. Applicants are required to apply for only one post as per eligibility. All Applicants are mandatorily required to check eligibility status/criteria & then only should submit applications for relevant post as application fee remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances. In respect of all the above posts, only short listed candidates will be called for the written test and/or interview, as applicable. For more details about examination visit our website www.tgmcbank.com.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/06/2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017