U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre (UNMICRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Cardiac Sister In charge through recruitment notification – U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre (UNMICRC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. ASACS/NACP-IV/ESTT/2013/405/80. Candidates who have completed B.Sc,Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre (UNMICRC) .
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Cardiac Sister In charge. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/09/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre (UNMICRC)
Vacancy Name : Cardiac Sister In charge
Educational Qualification : B.Sc,Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01
Salary : Rs. 22,500/-
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : U .N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre, Civil Hospital Campus, Ahmedabad-380016
Detail Of U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre (UNMICRC) Cardiac Sister In charge Recruitment:
- B. Sc. (Nursing) OR GNM OR RNRM from Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council / Gujarat Nursing Council.
- Diploma Course in Hospital Administration from recognized institute / university will be preferred.
- Registration Certificate of Gujarat Nursing Council is must at the time of appointment.
- Basic knowledge of computer application and English is required.
- Applicants having experience as Sister Incharge in Cardiac Hospital / Cardiac Department in Multi-Specialty Hospital will be preferred and will be given due weightage OR Applicants having B.Sc. Nursing with 5 years or GNM with 7 years experience as Staff Nurse in any Cardiac Hospital / Cardiac Department in
- MultiSpecialty Hospital / Multi Specialty Hospital of not less than 200 beds capacity is required .
- Applicants having experience in critical area of Multi-Specialty Hospital without Cardiac Department will have to undergo 3 months special cardiac training at our Institute as per the requirement of the Institute. During training period, they will be given pay of Rs. 21,500/-After completion of satisfactory training, they will be given as per the terms of offer of Cardiac Sister In charge / Cardiac Head Staff Nurse .
- If the special training is not satisfactory as required by the Institute then a further special training may be extended for a further period of 3 months at the discretion of the Institute.
- Varied experience at a reputed specialized Heart Hospital would be considered as “special experience” as per the requirement of the Heart Hospital for the purpose of deciding special pay, seniority etc.
- Consolidated pay of Rs.22, 500/- per month.
- 10 % yearly increment on consolidated pay.
- Leave, PF, Gratuity, Group Health Insurance and Other benefits will be as per rules of the Institute.
Selection Procedure For U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre (UNMICRC) – Cardiac Sister In charge Post:
- Written Test on 30/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure For Cardiac Sister In charge vacancy in U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre (UNMICRC) :
Walk in Interview Last Date 30/09/2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/09/2015
Interview will be held on 3rd floor, New Building, U .N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre, Civil Hospital Campus, Ahmedabad-380016
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017