U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre(UNMICRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Cardiac Medical Officer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre(UNMICRC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Cardiac Medical Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 8/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre(UNMICRC)
Vacancy Name : Cardiac Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.39,000/p.m
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 8/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:U .N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre, Civil Hospital Campus, Ahmedabad-380016
Detail of U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre(UNMICRC) Cardiac Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Qualification: MBBS OR degree equivalent to MBBS from other countries like Russia, China, Ukraine, Mauritius etc. with registration of Indian Medical Council & registration of Gujarat Medical Council.
- Experience:One year experience as a Medical Officer in any Cardiac Hospital / Cardiac Division of Multi- Specialty Hospital / Multi Specialty Hospital.
- Pay: Consolidated Pay of Rs.39,000/- per month. 10 % yearly increment on consolidated pay. Leave, PF, Gratuity, Group Health Insurance and Other benefits will be as per rules of the Institute. Special Note: hose candidates who have come from Multi-Specialty Hospital other than cardiac division, they may have to undergo special training for 3 months at the institute and during such training period, their pay will be Rs.38,000/- per month. After completion of successful training, their pay will be Rs.39,000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre(UNMICRC) – Cardiac Medical Officer Post:
- Written Test on 8/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Cardiac Medical Officer vacancy in U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre(UNMICRC):
- MCI norms will be considered for all teaching medical posts.
- Applicants have to come with all original documents and certified true copy of each documents. (viz. Birth Date, Academic Qualifications, attempt, mark sheet, relevant experience certificate issued by supervising authority, special achievement, if any; and one passport size photograph, etc.).
- All appointments will be on contractual basis, for a period of 2 years. Contract will be renewed after appraisal and satisfactory completion of contract tenure. Working Performance will be considered for further increase in pay and other benefits.
- Salary is a consolidated amount, higher salary can be considered in deserving candidate. 5. Experience in Cardiac Hospital / Cardiac department in Multi‐Specialty Hospital /Multi specialty hospital will be preferred.
- Computer literacy is essential for all the posts.
- Test for English, Typing and Subject specific question will be taken at the time of interview. 8. Criteria of Age, Qualification, Experience and other Terms & Conditions etc., may be relaxed in deserving cases.
- Shift duty for all the posts, is the requirement of the institute. Duty hours will be decided by the Institute. 10. Institute reserves all rights to make any necessary changes in criteria / rules.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 8/10/2015
U .N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre, Civil Hospital Campus, Ahmedabad-380016
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016