U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre(UNMICRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trained Cardiac Sister Incharge through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre(UNMICRC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Trained Cardiac Sister Incharge. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre(UNMICRC)
Vacancy Name : Trained Cardiac Sister Incharge
Educational Qualification : Diploma,B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.24,000/p.m
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 16/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:U .N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre, Civil Hospital Campus, Ahmedabad-380016
Detail of U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre(UNMICRC) Trained Cardiac Sister Incharge Recruitment:
- Academic Qualification: B. Sc. (Nursing) OR GNM OR RNRM from Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council / Gujarat Nursing Council.Diploma Course in Hospital Administration from recognized institute / university will be preferred. Registration Certificate of Gujarat Nursing Council is must at the time of appointment. Basic knowledge of computer application and English is required.
- Experience: B. Sc. (Nursing) with 1 year or GNM with 2 years Experience as a Sister Incharge in any Cardiac Hospital / Cardiac Department in Multi-Specialty Hospital / Multi-Specialty Hospital of not less than 200 bed is required. Applicants having experience in critical area of Multi-Specialty Hospital without Cardiac Department will have to undergo 3 months special cardiac training at our Institute as per the requirement of the Institute. During training period, they will be given pay of Rs. 22,500/-After completion of satisfactory training, they will be given as per the terms of offer of Trained Cardiac Sister In charge / Trained Cardiac Head Staff Nurse . If the special training is not satisfactory as required by the Institute then a further special training may be extended for a further period of 3 months at the discretion of the Institute. Varied experience at a reputed specialized Cardiac Hospital would be considered as “special experience” as per the requirement of the Cardiac Hospital for the purpose of deciding special pay, seniority etc.
- Pay: Consolidated pay of Rs. 24,000/- per month. 10 % yearly increment on consolidated pay. Leave, PF, Gratuity, Group Health Insurance and Other benefits will be as per rules of the Institute.
Selection Procedure for U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre(UNMICRC) – Trained Cardiac Sister Incharge Post:
- Written Test on 16/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Cardiac Medical Officer vacancy in U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre(UNMICRC):
- MCI norms will be considered for all teaching medical posts.
- Applicants have to come with all original documents and certified true copy of each documents. (viz. Birth Date, Academic Qualifications, attempt, mark sheet, relevant experience certificate issued by supervising authority, special achievement, if any; and one passport size photograph, etc.).
- All appointments will be on contractual basis, for a period of 2 years. Contract will be renewed after appraisal and satisfactory completion of contract tenure. Working Performance will be considered for further increase in pay and other benefits.
- Salary is a consolidated amount, higher salary can be considered in deserving candidate. 5. Experience in Cardiac Hospital / Cardiac department in Multi‐Specialty Hospital /Multi specialty hospital will be preferred.
- Computer literacy is essential for all the posts.
- Test for English, Typing and Subject specific question will be taken at the time of interview. 8. Criteria of Age, Qualification, Experience and other Terms & Conditions etc., may be relaxed in deserving cases.
- Shift duty for all the posts, is the requirement of the institute. Duty hours will be decided by the Institute. 10. Institute reserves all rights to make any necessary changes in criteria / rules.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16/9/2015
U .N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre, Civil Hospital Campus, Ahmedabad-380016
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017