United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Intern through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Intern Job on or before 31-Jul-15. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : Intern
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Brussels, BELGIUM
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31-Jul-15
Address for the Job Vacancy : Brussels, BELGIUM
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Intern Recruitment:
- Location : Brussels, BELGIUM
- Application Deadline : 31-Jul-15
- Type of Contract : Internship
- Post Level : Intern
- Languages Required : English French
- Starting Date : (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 15-Sep-2015
- Expected Duration of Assignment : Three to six months
- Education: Enrolled in a masters programme in economic development, finance, business or public administration or related field;
- Experience: Demonstrated experience, part or full-time, paid or volunteer, in microfinance, inclusive finance, or related fields of finance, development, mobile money or technology for development, research, advocacy, and policy development would be desirable; Experience working collaboratively in a team structure in a multicultural environment; Excellent computer capabilities (Word, Excel, Power Point); Notions of Design/Graphics.
- Language: Fluency in English and proficiency in French; Excellent writing skills in English.
- Conditions: Interns are not financially remunerated by UNCDF; The costs associated with the latter must be borne by the nominating institution, related institution or government, which may provide the required financial assistance to its students; or by the student, who will have to obtain financing for subsistence and make his/her own arrangements for travel to and accommodation at the duty station (i.e. Brussels); Proof of medical and life/accident insurance valid for the location in which the internship will be carried out (i.e. Brussels, Belgium). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and called for a motivational interview that will take place on an ongoing basis; The purpose of the Internship Programme is not to lead to further employment with UNCDF but to complement an intern’s studies, therefore, there should be no expectation of employment at the end of an internship; Please submit your Resume/CV and an application using the UNCDF Internship Application form; http://www.uncdf.org/sites/default/files/internship.doc UNCDF is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Intern Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31-Jul-15
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Intern Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) :
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31-Jul-15
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017