Union Bank of India (UBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Forex Officer, Economist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree, MBA, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Union Bank of India (UBI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Forex Officer, Economist Job From 13/2/2015 TO 28.02.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch This Video On How to Apply for This Post:
|Company Name||Union Bank of India (UBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Forex Officer, Economist|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree, MBA/PGDM, PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||49 Post|
|Salary||Rs.14,500-28,100 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Union Bank of India (UBI), Mumbai|
Detail of Union Bank of India (UBI) Forex Officer, Economist Recruitment:
Union Bank of India (herein after called the Bank), a leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and having Pan India, as well as, Overseas presence, invites ON-LINE applications for recruitment to the following posts in Specialized Segment.
|Si. No||Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
1. Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies. 2. Post Graduate Diploma in International Banking from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / pproved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies. or MBA with specialization in International Banking from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies. 3. Literacy in Computer Operations and word processing / Computer skills supported by Certificate from a recognized institution.
Post Qualification Work Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in Forex Department / Trade Finance Department
|19400-700/1-20100-800/10- 28100||Minimum : 20 Years Maximum : 35 Years|
Educational Qualifications: 1. Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.2. Post zraduate Diploma in International Banking from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies. or MBA with specialization in International Banking from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies. 3. Literacy in Computer Operations and word processing / Computer skills supported by Certificate from a recognized institution.
Post Qualification Work Experience: One year experience in Forex Department / Trade Finance Department in a Scheduled Commercial Bank / Financial Institution / listed Corporates is preferable.
|14500-600/7-18700-700/2- 20100-800/7-25700||Minimum : 20 Years Maximum : 30 Years|
|3||Economist||2||Educational Qualifications: Bachelor‟s Degree with minimum 55% marks and the applicant should have studied Economics as one of the major subjects in graduation from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.||14500-600/7-18700-700/2- 20100-800/7-25700||Minimum : 20 Years Maximum : 30 Years|
Procedure for applying online:
- The applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website “www.unionbankofindia.co.in” and click on the link “Recruitment” under “Careers” page to access the link available at the end of the Recruitment Notification titled “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2015-16 (Specialist Officer) – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION” for applying online. Before filling the online application, the candidate should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria given in the notification.
- The applicants should completely fill up the online application form and upload their photograph and signature, as per the specifications given in the notification under ‘Guidelines for Scanning‟.
- The applicants should very carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an e-receipt, Registration Number & Password will be generated. The applicants should note their Registration Numbers and Password for future reference.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees / Intimation Charges online.
- The applicants are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form.
- The call letters for Online Examination and / or Group Discussion and / or Personal Interview, can be downloaded by the eligible applicants from the Bank’s website „www.unionbankofindia.co.in‟ under “Careers” link. The list of the applicants shortlistedfor Group Discussion and / or Personal Interview will be published on Bank‟s website.
- The use of calculator, telephone and mobile phone of any kind, pagers or any other such instruments are not permitted during the Online Examination and / or Group Discussion and / or Personal Interview. The applicants are advised not to bring such gadgets as these will not be allowed inside the venue.
- The Bank will be free to reject any application at any stage of the process. The decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the applicant, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Group Discussion, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the applicant. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has concealed or suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services shall be summarily terminated without notice.
- The Email address / communication address indicated by the applicant in his / her application shall be deemed to be correct for sending communication to them. Every communication addressed to the applicants on this address / email shall be deemed to have been served upon them.11
- The applicant should produce System Generated Application Form and all the documents in original along with one set of photocopies, in support of his / her eligibility as per this notification, if invited for the Group Discussion and / or Personal Interview. The applicants failing to produce the Original Documents for verification will not be permitted to participate in the process and their candidature shall stand cancelled.
- The applicants claiming benefit of age relaxation under the category of Persons With Disabilities (i.e., Physically Challenged Persons) should submit a clear and legible copy of the Medical Certificate issued by Competent Authority as specified in “The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995” in support of their disability. The prescribed format is available on the Bank‟s website which if needed, may be printed and made use of. The applicants who fail to produce the certificate will not be allowed to participate in the process.
- The applicants belonging to SC / ST Category should submit a copy of their Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format prescribed by the Central Government of India, Dept. of Personnel and Training, Office Memo No.36012/6/88- Estt.(SCT), (SRD III), dated 24.04.1990 and No.36036/8/98-Estt. (Res.) dated 16.03.1999. The prescribed format of the SC / ST Caste Certificate is available with this notification, which, if needed, may be printed and made use of. The applicant who fails to produce the certificate will not be allowed to participate in the process. The Other Backward Class (OBC) Certificate to be submitted by OBC applicant should be on the Format prescribed by the Government of India vide Government of India, Dept. of Personnel and Training Office Memo. No. 36033/28/94-Estt.(Res.) dated 02.07.1997 entitled “FORM OF CERTIFICATE TO BE PRODUCED BY OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES APPLYING FOR APPOINTMENT TO POSTS UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA” and should invariably contain the ‘CREAMY / NON-CREAMY LAYER’ CLAUSE. The certificate should be issued within one year prior to the last date of online submission of application in prescribed format. Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification. The prescribed format of the OBC Certificate is available on the Bank‟s website which if needed, may be printed and made use of. The OBC certificates not on the prescribed format and / or without the creamy / non creamy layer clause will not be accepted and the applicant’s candidature will be cancelled and he / she will also not be permitted to participate under the General / Unreserved category.
- The applicants serving in the Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks and Financial Institutions) should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer.
- The applicants should retain sufficient copies of photographs uploaded by them in online application form. They are also advised not to alter their appearance, like by growing / shaving beard till the recruitment process is over.
- The applicants will appear for the Online Examination and / or Group Discussion and / or Personal Interview, etc. at the allotted centers at their own cost and risk and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury / loss etc. of any nature. However, the eligible outstation SC / ST and Physically Challenged applicants attending the Personal Interview will be reimbursed to and fro Second Class Rail / Ordinary State Transport Bus fare by the shortest route on production of satisfactory evidence of travel along with an application in this regard.
- The applicants are advised to keep track of status of their applications from the Bank‟s website. The personal and / or telephonic and / or e-mail and / or postal enquiries will not be entertained / responded to.
- The selected applicants, who are presently in employment, will be required to produce an unconditional, clear and valid discharge certificate / relieving letter from their present employer before joining the service of the Bank.
- The appointment of the short-listed / selected candidate is subject to his / her completing the prescribed pre-recruitment formalities, submission of notified documents, Execution of Service Indemnity Bond, Medical Examination and being declared medically fit by Bank‟s approved Doctor / Medical Centre.
- The appointment will also be subject to receiving satisfactory references from respectable referees, police verification of antecedents, caste / class verification (all or any of which may be done even after the candidate provisionally joins the Bank) and compliance of the rules and regulations of the Bank.
- Canvassing in any form by an applicant will lead to his / her disqualification in the selection process.
- The applicant should ensure that the signatures appended by him / her at all the places, viz. in his / her application form, call letter, attendance sheet etc. are identical.
- The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this Notification.
- The Bank also reserves the right to scrap the entire process or any / all of the notified vacancies at any stage.
- In case of any dispute on account of interpretation in version other than English, the English version shall prevail.
- Any dispute arising out of this Notification shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Court situated in Mumbai.
Selection Procedure for Union Bank of India (UBI)- Forex Officer, Economist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.02.2015.
- The selection process may comprise of online Examination and / or Group Discussion and / or Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
How to apply for Forex Officer, Economist Vacancy in Union Bank of India (UBI):
The candidates can apply only for one post. The applications of candidates applying for more than one post and / or submitting Multiple Applications / Registrations for the same post will be summarily rejected and the application fee / intimation charges forfeited. The candidates can apply only online from 13.02.2015 to 28.02.2015 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UBI|
|Other Bank jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017