Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Accounts Officer on or before 28/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Vacancy Name :Accounts Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Sh. Suresh Kumar Nayak, Under Secretary (Admn.), Room No. 216 AB, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069
Detail Of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Accounts Officer Recruitment:
Subject : Filling up the post of Accounts Officer (General Central Service, Group-‘B’ Gazetted, Ministerial) in the office of UPSC in PB-2 Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- on Deputation basis-reg.
- It is proposed to prepare a panel to fill up two posts of Accounts Officer (General Central Service, Group-‘B’ Gazetted, Ministerial) in the office of UPSC in PB-2 Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- on Deputation basis.
- Eligibility Conditions: Deputation “Officers under the Central Government”- (a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis or equivalent; or (ii) With two years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the pay band-2 of Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- or equivalent; and (b) Possessing any one of the following qualifications: (i) A pass in Subordinate Accounts Services or equivalent examination conducted by any of the Organized Accounts Department of the Central Government and three years’ experience in cash, accounts and budget work; or (ii) Having completed training in cash and accounts work conducted by the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management or equivalent training with four years’ experience in cash, accounts and budget work.
- Departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, the deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
- For the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an Officer prior to 1st January, 2006 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the 6th CPC recommendation has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendation of the Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the post(s) for which that grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
- List of duties responsibilities attached to the post of Accounts Officer: The post of Accounts Officer carries all responsibilities in regard to Accounts subject and Supervision of all functioning of as under:- (i) Pre-auditing and passing all types of bills. (ii) Liasoning and Coordination with the Ministry of Finance, Deptt. of Expenditure, Deptt. of Economic Affairs, D/o PPG&PA in regard to allocation of funds, Supplementary Grant, Re-appropriation of funds and Surrender of Funds, preparation of Demand for Grants of UPSC. (iii) Liasoning with visiting Audit Party of Internal Audit Wing of Ministry of PPG&P and Director General Audit, Central Revenues for settlement of Audit Objections in respect of Accounts of UPSC and Questionnaires form Department related parliamentary Standing Committee. (iv) Monitoring of budget and Monthly Reports and Returns. (v) Preparation of Annual/Quarterly & Monthly Reports and Returns. (vi) Drawing and Sending examination advances to various Supervisors all over the country for conduct of various Examinations and thereafter adjustments of all advances by adopting proper procedure of manual of Accounts. (vii) Making Spot payment of T.A. to Candidates called for Interview/PT Boards and for payment of TA/Honorarium to various Advisors.
- Regulation of pay and other terms of deputation : – The pay of the selected candidate will be regulated under the provisions contained in the DoP&T O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17/06/2010 as amended time to time.
- Age-limit :- The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Period of deputation: – Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organizations or departments of the Central Govt. shall not exceed three years.
Selection Procedure For Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) – Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Accounts Officer Vacancy in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
Application (in duplicate) only in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection, together with the certificate from the Forwarding Authority (in proforma Annexure-II) along with the following documents: (i) Integrity certificate (ii) List of major/ minor penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last 10 years; (if no penalty has been imposed a ‘Nil’ certificate should be enclosed). (iii) Vigilance clearance certificate. (iv) Attested photocopies of the ACRs for the last five years (2010-11 to 2014-15) (attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary to the Govt. of India). The required documents mentioned at the end of Annexure, may be forwarded to Sh. Suresh Kumar Nayak, Under Secretary (Admn.), Room No. 216 AB, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069, within 45 days of the publication of the circular in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. Applications not forwarded through proper channel or those received without the requisite certificates and necessary documents will not be entertained. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. “Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply”.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/09/2015
Reference: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.A-35021/02/2015-ADMN.II
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016