Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Caretaker through recruitment notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – No.A-32016/02/2014-Admn.II. Candidates who have completed Diploma, 10th, 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Caretaker Job on or before 17.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, 10TH, 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Union Public Service Commission Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road New Delhi-110069|
Detail of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Caretaker Recruitment:
It is proposed to fill up one post of Caretaker (General Central Service, Group-‘C’ NonGazetted, Non-Ministerial) in the office of UPSC in PB-1 [Rs.5200-20200/-] with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-in PB-1 on Promotion/ Deputation basis.
- Eligibility Conditions: A. Deputation : “Officers under Central Government or State Government”- (a) (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis; or (ii) With five years’ regular service in posts in the scale of PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- or equivalent; or (iii) With ten years’ regular service in posts in the scale of PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- or equivalent; or (iv) With thirteen years’ regular service in posts in the scale of PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- or equivalent; and (b) Possessing the educational qualifications and experience as under : (i) Matriculation from a recognized Board/ University or equivalent; (ii) Diploma/Certificate in Sanitary or Public Hygiene or Diploma/Certificate in Electrical/ Civil Engineering/ Sanitary Engineering; and (iii) Two years’ experience in case of Diploma holders and five years’ in case of Certificate holders in maintenance of office buildings. Note 1:- Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Central Government, in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.Note 2:- The qualifications regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the Central Government, in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes/ Tribe, if at any stage of selection, the Central Govt. is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vvacancies reserved for them. 2. The Departmental Assistant Caretaker in PB-1 of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- having 13 years service in the grade on regular basis, also be considered along with the outsiders. In case the Departmental candidate is selected to the post, it will be deemed to have been filled by Promotion. Note 1:- The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, the deputationist shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion. Note 2:- For the purpose of computing minimum qualifying service for promotion, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1st January of 2006/ the date from which the revised pay structure based on the 6th CPC recommendation has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay/pay scale extended based on the recommendation of the Commission. For the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an Officer prior to 1st January 2006/ the date from which the revised pay structure based on the 6th CPC recommendation has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay/pay scale extended based on the recommendation of the Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay/pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the post(s) for which that grade pay/pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
- List of duties attached to the post of Caretaker in the office of UPSC a. Office accommodation, including construction, maintenance, cleanliness, additions, alteration, repairs. Liaison with CPWD for civil and electrical works. b. Liaison with Horticulture Wing. CPWD regarding lawn, indoor plants, outdoor plants, rockery, floral arrangements etc. c. Electricity and water supply, maintenance and liaison. d. Maintenance and checking of fire fighting equipments, Organizing Mock Drills. Liaison with Delhi Fire Service. e. Maintenance/repair and polishing of steel/wooden furniture. Procurement of furniture items for Hon’ble Chairman/Members and senior officers sitting on Ground Floor, MB f. Procurement, receipt, issue and custody of consumable stores including electrical goods. g. Contact/liaison with CPWD for maintenance/repairs etc. of air conditioners (window/split type), Central cooling plants in the Main Building, Annexe Building and Ayog Sachivalaya Building and package type air conditioners in the Committee Room. h. Hot and cold weather amenities. i. House Keeping, Floor coordinators and NDMC/CPWD Meetings. j. Arrangement for Commission Meetings, Commission Lunch and meetings of different wings. k. Arrangement for conduct of Exams held by the UPSC/outside agencies. l. Arrangement for holding of P.T. Boards. m. Arrangement for holding in- house functions in the office.
- Regulation of pay and other terms of deputation : – The pay of the selected candidate will be regulated under the provisions contained in the DoP&T O. M. No. 2/29/91-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 05/01/1994 as amended time to time.
- Age-limit:- The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Period of deputation: – Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organization/ Department of the Central Govt. shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
Selection Procedure for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)- Caretaker Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17.05.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Caretaker Vacancy in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
Application (in duplicate) in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection, together with the certificate from the Forwarding Authority (in proforma Annexure-II) along with the following documents: (i) Integrity certificate (ii) List of major/ minor penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last 10 years; (if no penalty has been imposed a ‘Nil’ certificate should be enclosed). (iii) Vigilance clearance certificate. (iv) Attested photocopies of the ACRs for the last five years (2009-10 to 2013-14) (attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary to the Govt. of India). the required documents mentioned at the end of Annexure, may be forwarded to Sh. S. K. Nayak, Under Secretary (Admn.II), Room No. 1-MB, First Floor, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069, within 60 days of the publication of the circular in the Employment News/ रोजगार समाचार. Applications not forwarded through proper channel or those received without the requisite certificates and necessary documents will not be entertained. 8. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. Government strives to have a workforce who reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17.05.2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – No.A-32016/02/2014-Admn.II
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017