Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Group ‘C’ through recruitment notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.A-35020/01/2015-ADMN.II. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Group ‘C’ Job on or before 30/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Group ‘C’|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Sh. Alok KumarDixit, Under Secretary (Admn.II), Room No. 01 MB, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069,|
Detail of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Group ‘C’ Recruitment:
Filling up the post of Carpenter (General Central Service, Group-‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in the office of UPSC in PB-1 (Rs.5200-20200/-) with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- on Deputation/absorption basis-reg. It is proposed to prepare a panel to fill up one post of Carpenter (General Central Service, Group- ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in the office of UPSC in PB-1 (Rs.5200-20200/-) with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- on Deputation/absorption basis
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) With five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the pay band of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- or equivalent; or (iii) With eight years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the pay band of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- or equivalent; or (iv) With eleven years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the pay band of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- or equivalent; and
- Possessing following educational qualifications and experience: (i) Certificate in carpentry trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute or any other equivalent Institute; and (ii) One year experience in the trade.
Note :- For the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an Officer prior to 1st January, 2006 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the 6th CPC recommendation has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendation of the Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the post(s) for which that grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
List of duties / responsibilities attached to the post of Carpenter:
- The list of duties/responsibilities attached to the post of Carpenter is as under:-
- Perform General carpentry work including repair/ maintenance of building / furniture articles, locks, remodeling work, installation of doors, windows, fixing / removing window panes, work stations, wheels, door closure, name plates, notice boards, key boards, racks, soap containers, minor repair/ greasing of compactors, repair of channels, adjustment of aluminium doors/ windows, oiling of hinges etc.
- Build required furniture or related items including specialty furniture.
- Cutting, joining and installing structural elements.
- Inspect residence of Hon’ble Chairman and Members and facilities for needed services and repairs.
- Assist with delivery of other related services at the residence of Hon’ble Chairman/ Hon’ble Members.
- Maintain building interiors and exteriors.
- Prepare for framing/ sealing of windows/ doors etc.
- Perform minor electrical works.
- Monitor and replace the pad & ghaas of desert coolers etc.
- Dismantling the Air Conditioners.
- Maintain record/ numbering of items dealt with M&M Section.
- Safe Custody of unused furniture articles.
- Keeping the window panes in the premises neat and
- Regulation of pay and other terms of deputation : – The pay of the selected candidate will be regulated under the provisions contained in the DoP&T O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17/06/2010 as amended time to time.
- Age-limit :- The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Period of deputation: – Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organizations or departments of the Central Govt. shall not exceed three years.
Selection Procedure for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)- Group ‘C’ Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Group ‘C’ Vacancy in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
Application (in duplicate) only in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection, together with the certificate from the Forwarding Authority (in proforma Annexure-II) along with the following documents:
- Integrity certificate
- List of major/ minor penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last 10 years; (if no penalty has been imposed a ‘Nil’ certificate should be enclosed).
- Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Attested photocopies of the ACRs for the last five years (2009-10 to 2013-14) (attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary to the Govt. of India).
- The required documents mentioned at the end of Annexure, may be forwarded to Sh. Alok Kumar Dixit, Under Secretary (Admn.II), Room No. 01 MB, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069, within 60 days of the publication of the circular in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. Applications not forwarded through proper channel or those received without the requisite certificates and necessary documents will not be entertained.
- The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. “Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply”.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/5/2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.A-35020/01/2015-ADMN.II.