Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Officer through recruitment notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.A-35018/01/2014-ADMN.II(PT.). Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Research Officer Job on or before 08/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Officer
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 08/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road New Delhi-110069
Detail of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Senior Research Officer Recruitment:
Filling up the post of Senior Research Officer(Research, Statistics, Analysis) (General Central Service, Group-‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in the office of UPSC in PB-3 (Rs.15600- 39100/-) with Grade Pay Rs.6600/- on Deputation (including short term contract) basis-reg. It is proposed to fill up one post of Senior Research Officer (Research, Statistics, Analysis) (General Central Service, Group-‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in the office of UPSC in PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100/-) with Grade Pay Rs.6600/- on Deputation (including short term contract) basis initially for a period of one year which may be extended further as per requirement.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research Officer||1||
Officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions”:- (a) (i) holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or (ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the Pay Band-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- or Pay Band-2, Rs.9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 5400 or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department; or (iii) With six years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the Pay Band-2, Rs.9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4800 or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department; and (b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:- Essential:- (i) Master’s Degree in Statistics or Operational Research or Mathematics or Applied Statistics or Applied Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics from a recognized University or Institute; or (ii) Master’s Degree in Economics or Sociology or Psychology or Commerce with Statistics as one of the subject at graduate level or Post Graduate level from a recognized university; and (b) Possessing five years’ experience of analysis of statistical data and their interpretation in Central Government or State Government or Universities or Recognized Training Institute or Public Sector Undertaking or statutory or Autonomous Organizations or Recruitment Boards e.g. Banking and Railway Recruitment Boards or Indian Institute of Technology or Indian Institute of Management or Central Board of Secondary Education or State Public Service Commission or State Boards of Secondary or Technical Education or Staff Selection Commission or Union Public Service Commission or University Grant Commission or Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. Desirable: Post-graduate diploma in Computer Application awarded by any recognized University or ‘A’ level Diploma under Department of Electronics’ accredited computer course.
|PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100/-) with Grade Pay Rs.6600/-||The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.|
Selection Procedure for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) – Senior Research Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Research Officer Vacancy in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) :
- Application (in duplicate) only in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection, together with the certificate from the Forwarding Authority (in proforma Annexure-II) along with the following documents: (i) Integrity certificate (ii) List of major/ minor penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last 10 years; (if no penalty has been imposed a ‘Nil’ certificate should be enclosed). (iii) Vigilance clearance certificate. (iv) Attested photocopies of the ACRs for the last five years (2010-11 to 2014-15) (attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary to the Govt. of India).
- The required documents mentioned at the end of Annexure, may be forwarded to Sh. Suresh Kumar Nayak, Under Secretary (Admn.), Room No. 216 AB, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069, within 45 days of the publication of the circular in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. Applications not forwarded through proper channel or those received without the requisite certificates and necessary documents will not be entertained
- The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. “Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply”.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/10/2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2014 – NO.A-35018/01/2014-ADMN.II(PT.).
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016