Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Indian Forest Service Exam 2015 through recruitment notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.10/2015-IFoS. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Indian Forest Service Exam 2015 Job on or before 19-06-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Vacancy Name : Indian Forest Service Exam 2015
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 110 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 19-06-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) , Across India
Detail of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Indian Forest Service Exam 2015 Recruitment:
The Union Public Service Commission will hold a Screening Test for selection to Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2015 through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2015 which will be held on 23rd August, 2015, in accordance with the Rules published by the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change in the Gazette of India dated the 23rd May 2015.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS :
- NATIONALITY : A candidate must be either :- (a) A citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India. Or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Eth iopia and Vietnam with the inten- tion of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may e admitted to the examination but the offer of appoint- ment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
- AGE LIMITS : (a) A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on 1st August, 2015, i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1983 and not later than 1st August, 1994
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions estab- lished by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification
Selection Procedure for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) – Indian Forest Service Exam 2015 Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19-06-2015.
- The Civil Services Examination will consist of two successive stages. Civil Services Preliminary Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination and Civil Services Main Examination (Written and Interview).
How to apply for Indian Forest Service Exam 2015 Vacancy in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) :
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www. upscon line.nic.in for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination which will act as a screening mechanism for selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination. Candidates who wish to apply for Civil Services Examination also, [subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibili- ty conditions] have to apply once by appropriately indicating in the on-line application form that they intend to appear for both the Indian Forest Service Examination and the Civil Services Examination. Candidates, who will qualify for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, will have to fill in a Detailed Application Form subsequently as per further instruc- tions to be provided to the candidates through the website (www.upscon- line.nic.in) of the Commission. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website. The applicants are advised to submit only single application, however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/ she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The appli- cants who are submitting multiple applica- tions should note that only the applica- tions with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All candidates, whether already in Government Service, or in Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employ- ment should submit their applications direct to the Commission. Persons already in Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employ- ees or those serving under Public Enterprises are however, required to inform their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the Examination. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for/ appearing at the examination, their appli- cations will be liable to be rejected/candi- dature will be liable to be cancelled
- CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITIY FOR THE EXAMINATION: Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligi- bility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the pre- scribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Admission Certificate to the candi- date will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original doc- uments is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
- HOW TO APPLY : Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in Appendix- II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: The Online Applications can be filled upto 19th June 2015 till 11.59 PM , after which the link will be disabled.
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid active E-Mail I.D. while filling up Online Application Form as the Commission may use electronic mode for con- tacting them at different stages of examination process.
- PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS : Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
- For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet [Answer Sheet], candidates must use black ball pen only. Pens with any other colours are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink pen. Candidates are further advised to read carefully the “Special Instructions” contained in Appendix-III of the Notice.
- FACILITATION COUNTER FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES : In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candida- ture etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its cam- pus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19-06-2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2014 – EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.10/2015-IFoS.
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017