Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Medical Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Examination Notice No.07/2015-CMS Dated 14.03.2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Medical Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 10.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Medical Officer & More Vacancies|
|Total No of Vacancy||1402 Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Union Public Service Commission|
Detail of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Assistant Medical Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|SL. No||Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post|
|(i)||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply. Such candidates will be admitted o the examination if otherwise eligible but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if they do not produce proof of having passed the written and practical part of the final M.B.B.S. Examination along with the detailed application which will be required to be submitted to the Commission by the candidates who qualify on the result of the Computer based examination.||600|
|(ii)||Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||39|
|(iii)||Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services.||391|
|(iv)||General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Muncipal Corporation, North Delhi Muncipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||372|
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Age Limit : 32 years as on 1st January, 2015
Fee : Candidates (Excepting Female/SC/ ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Physical and Medical Standards : Candidates must be physically and medically fit according to the physical/medical standards for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2015
Centres of Examination : The Examination will be held at the following centres :
Selection Procedure for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)- Assistant Medical Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.04.2015.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz. Computer based Examination and Interview/ Personality Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the Computer based Examination or Interview.
How to apply for Assistant Medical Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
- Candidates to ensure their eligibility for the examination: The candidates applying for the examinationshould ensure that they fulfil alleligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of eAdmit Card to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the abovementioned website.
- Last Date for submission of Applications: The online Applications can be filled upto 10th April, 2015 till 11.59 pm after which the link will be disabled.
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an eAdmit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The eAdmit Card will be made available in the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in) for downloading by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active Email i. while filling up Online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
- Penalty for wrong answers: Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
- The written examination for Combined Medical Service for two objective papers will be conducted in Computer based mode. A demo module for Computer based mode of this examination will be available on UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in at the time of the launching of eAdmit Card.
- FACILITATION COUNTER FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES : In case of any guidances information clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSCs Facilitation Counter near Gate Cof its campus in person or over Telephone No011-23385271/011-23381125/011-230985.43 on working days between 10.00 hrs- and 17.00 hrs.
- Mobile Phones banned: Mobiles phones, bluetooth or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phonespagers or any valuablecostly items to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.04.2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Examination Notice No.07/2015-CMS Dated 14.03.2015.
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017