Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Directors & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No. 06/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, CA, M.Sc, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Directors & More Vacancies Job on or before 16.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Directors & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, CA, M.Sc, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||16 Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Union Public Service Commission|
Detail of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Assistant Directors & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|SL. No||Name of the Post||No. of Post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|1||Assistant Directors (Cost) in the Office of Chief Adviser Cost, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance (SC-1, OBC-3, UR-8)||12||Qualifications recognized for enrolment in the Register of Members of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. DESIRABLE: i) Degree of a recognized University. ii) Three years’ experience in Cost Accounting work. DUTIES: Cost Analysis/ Cost Examination. HQ : New Delhi with liability to serve anywhere India.||Rs. 15,600- 39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs.43,470/- Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible. Indian Cost Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.||35 yrs|
|2||Assistant Mineral Economists (Intelligence) in Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines (OBC-2, ST-1)||03||EDUCATIONAL: Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Economics or Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognised University or its equivalent. B. EXPERIENCE: Three years’ experience in resources appraisal, market survey and investigation of economic aspect of mineral resources and production and utilization of minerals. DESIRABLE: (i) Master’s Degree in Mining Engineering/Doctorate Degree in Geology/Applied Geology/Economics preferably in the field of Mineral Economics from a recognized University or equivalent, (ii) Degree in Statistics, (iii) Working knowledge of computers with special emphasis on commonly used software in office.||Rs. 15,600- 39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs.43,470/- Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible.||40 yrs|
|3||Assistant Town and Country Planner in Town and Country Planning Organisation, Ministry of Urban Development (UR-1).||01||ESSENTIAL: EDUCATIONAL: Post Graduate Degree in Town or City or Urban or Housing or Country or Rural or Infrastructure or Regional or Transport or Environmental Planning from a recognised University or Institute OR Bachelor of Planning or Bachelor of Technology in Planning from a recognised University or Institute with three years experience in the field of Urban or Regional Planning in the Central Government or State Governments or Union territories or Universities or Recognised Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organisations. DESIRABLE: i) Associate Membership of the Institute of Town Planners, India. ii) One year experience in Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System Application in the Central Government or State Governments or Union territories or Universities or recognised Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organisations||Rs. 15,600- 39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs.43,470/- Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible.||35 yrs|
Fee : (a) Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. (b) No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. (c) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained. (d) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Selection Procedure for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)- Assistant Directors & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.04.2015.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz. Computer based Examination and Interview/ Personality Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the Computer based Examination or Interview.
How to apply for Assistant Directors & More Vacancies Vacancy in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA, the candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document.
- They will be required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents mentioned in para 7 below if called for interview.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Recruitment Application for each post however, if somehow, if heshe submits multiple Online Recruitment Applications for one post, then he/she must ensure that Online Recruitment Application with the higher Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple Online Recruitment Applications, should note that only the Online Recruitment Application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date. (B) Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self attested copies of documentsrelevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.
- CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH OR A WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 16.04.2015.
- THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO 23:59 HRs on 17.04.2015.
- DATE FOR DETERMINING THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL CANDIDATES IN EVERY RESPECT SHALL BE THE PRESCRIBED CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISISON OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA. THE APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO FILL IN ALL THEIR PARTICULARS IN THE ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION CAREFULLY AS SUBMISSION OF WRONG INFORMATION MAY LEAD TO REJECTION THROUGH COMPUTER BASED SHORTLISTING A PART FROM DEBARMENT BY THE COMMISSION.
- DATE FOR THE INTERVIEW ON which THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE is REQUIRED TO BRING THE PRINTOUT OF HISHER ONLINE APPLICATION ALONGWITH OTHER DOCUMENTS AT UPSC SHALL BE INTIMATED SEPARATELY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.04.2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No. 06/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017