Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandants through recruitment notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.08/2015-CPF. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Commandants on or before 15/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Commandants|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No Of Vacancy||304 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||15/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Across India|
Detail Of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Assistant Commandants Recruitment:
No.11/4/2014-E1(B) : The Union Public Service Commission will hold a Written Examination on 12th July, 2015 for recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). The Examination will be held in accordance with the Rules for the Examination published by Ministry of Home Affairs in the Gazette of India dated 25th April, 2015. The date of holding the examination as mentioned above is liable to be changed at the discretion of the
Commission. The tentative number of vacancies to be filled on the results of the examination is as follows : (i) BSF 28 (ii) CRPF 94 (iii) CISF 37 (iv) ITBP 107 (v) SSB 38
- Total No of post : 304
- Minimum Educational Qualifications: A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- NOTE 1 : Candidates who have appeared at an examination the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the Commission’s examination but have not been informed of the results as also the candidates who intend to appear at such a qualifying examination in the year 2015 will also be eligible for admission to the examination. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination if otherwise eligible but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation if they do not produce proof of having passed the requisite examination along with the Detailed Application Form which will be required to be submitted online by the
candidates who after qualifying on the result of the written part of the examination are also declared qualified in the Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests.
- NOTE II : In exceptional cases the Union Public Service Commission may treat a candidate who has not any of the foregoing
qualifications as a qualified candidate, provided that he/she has passed an examination conducted by the other Institutions, the standard of which in the opinion of the Commission justifieshis/her admission to the examination. NOTE III : Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognised by Government as equivalent to professional and technical degree would also be eligible for admission to the examination
- Age Limits : (a) A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2015, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990and not later than 1st August, 1995. (b) The upper age limit prescribed above
will be relaxable. (i) upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe. (ii) upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates. (iii) upto a maximum of five years for Civilian Central Government Servants inaccordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. ExServicemen will also be eligible for thisrelaxation. However the total relaxation claimed on account of Government
Service will be limited to five years. (iv) upto a maximum of five years if a candidatehad ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to the 31stday of December, 1989.
Selection Procedure For Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) – Assistant Commandants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Commandants Vacancy in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
- Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: The Online Applications can be filled upto 15th May, 2015 till 11.59 pm, after
which the link will be disabled.
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The eAdmission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-Mail I.D. while filling up Online Application Form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
- PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS (In Objective Type Question Paper): Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Paper.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP OMR SHEETS: a) For both writing and marking answers in the OMR Sheets (Answer Sheet) candidates must use black ball point pen only. Pens with any other colours are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink pen. Candidates are further advised to read Special Instructions contained in Appendix-III of the Notice. b) Candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding/filling in details in the OMR answer sheet; especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
- FEE : Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore /State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: Candidates are advised to read carefully “Special Instructions to the Candidates for Conventional Type Tests” (Appendix-IV).
- FACILITATION COUNTER FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011- 23381125/011- 23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. and 17.00 hrs. 9. Mobile Phones/other articles Banned: (a) Mobile phones, pagers, bluetooth or any other communication devices arenot allowed inside the premises where the xamination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations. (b) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned item including mobile phones/pagers or any valuable/costly items to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safe-keeping can not be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard. IMPORTANT CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE AT www.upsconline.nic.in
ONLY. NO OTHER MODE IS ALLOWED FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website. The applicants are advised to submit only single application. However, if due to any unavoidable situation, he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the application with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the Commission. Persons already in Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work-charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are however, required to inform in writing their Head of Office/ Department that they have applied for the Examination.
- Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for/ appearing at the examination, their application will be liable to be rejected/ candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/05/2015
Reference: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.08/2015-CPF