Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineering Services Examination 2015 through recruitment notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.06/2015-ENGG. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Engineering Services Examination 2015 Job on or before 10-04-2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Engineering Services Examination 2015|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||475 Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10-04-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Across India|
Detail of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Engineering Services Examination 2015 Recruitment:
- Name of the Exam: Engineering Services Examination 2015
- Name of the Posts:
- Category I-Civil Engineering
- Category II-Mechanical Engineering
- Category III-Electrical Engineering
- Category IV-Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Total No. of Posts: 475
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 21 to 30 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering from a University or Degree/ Diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/ College/ Institution.
Candidates should have to pay Rs.200/- in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. No fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
Selection Procedure for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)- Engineering Services Examination 2015 Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10-04-2015.
- Candidates will be selected based on written examination, interview/ personality test, medical exam.
How to apply for Engineering Services Examination 2015 Vacancy in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
Eligible candidates may apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in from 14-03-2015 to 10-04-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have their scanned copies of photo & signature.
- Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
- Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
- Read all the instructions carefully & click on “Yes”
- Fill all the mandatory fields of the application & submit the application.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be displayed, note down the ID & password.
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable, fill the details of qualification, experience, professional registration, language, miscellaneous module.
- Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- Then upload documents in Document Upload Module
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button
- Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A Transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
- Now take the printout copies of application & retain it for future it for future use.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10-04-2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.06/2015-ENGG.
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017