Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientific Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 12/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, B.E, B.Tech, Degree, Master Degree, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Scientific Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 1/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Vacancy Name : Scientific Officer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, B.E/B.Tech, Any Graduate, Any Masters Degree, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 84 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 1/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) , Across India
Detail of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Scientific Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||No. Of Post||Required Qualification|
|Regional Director||05||M.Sc.in Microbiology from a recognized university or Institute or M.Sc. in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology or Microbiology or Mycology from a recognized University or Institute|
|Technical Officer||01||Bachelors Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized University included in the First Schedule|
|Instrumentation Engineer||01||(i) Degree in Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized university or institution|
|Senior Economic Investigator||01||Master’s degree in Economics with Statistics or Master’s degree in Commerce with Statistics of a recognized University|
|Director of Flying||01||10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as subjects from a recognized Board, ii) Current Commercial Pilot’s Licence holder|
|Administrative Officer Grade-II||06||Degree from a recognized university. (ii) Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management or Human Resource Management from a recognized University or Institution|
|Senior Scientific Officer Grade II||01||Master’s degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Pharmacy or Microbiology or Bacteriology or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Pharmacology from a recognized University or Associateship of the Institute of Chemists|
|Assistant Director (Official Language)||50||Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a subject at a degree level or Master’s degree|
|Regional Controller of Mines||04||Degree in Mining Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent|
|Assistant Director Grade-II (Technical)||01||Degree in Textile Manufacture/ Textile Technology of a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Superintendent (Accounts)||06||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute.|
|Professor in||Electronics and Communication Engineering (Technical)||01||B.E./B.Tech. and ME/M Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Mechanical & Automation Engineering / Production & Industrial Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology and Master of Engineering or Master of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Electronics and Electrical Communication Engineering|
|Mechanical and Automation Engineering (Technical) (Specialization in the broad area/stream of Production/Industrial Engineering)||01|
|Mechanical and Automation Engineering (Technical) (Specialization in the broad area/stream of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation Engineering)||01|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (Technical) (Specialization in the broad area/stream of RF, Microwave and Communication Engineering)||01|
|Computer Science and Engineering (Technical) (Specialization in the broad area/stream of Software and Systems)||01|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||02|
Age Limit & Pay Scale:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Regional Director||50||Rs.15,600- 39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 7,600 (Grade Pay)|
|Technical Officer||35||Rs.15,600- 39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay)|
|Senior Economic Investigator||30||Rs.9,300- 34,800 (PB-2) + Rs.4,600 (Grade Pay)|
|Director of Flying,||50||Rs.37,400- 67,000 (PB-4) + Rs. 8,700 (Grade Pay)|
|Administrative Officer Grade-II||30||Rs.9,300- 34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay)|
|Senior Scientific Officer Grade II||35||Rs.15,600- 39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay)|
|Regional Controllers||50||Rs.37,400- 67,000 (PB-4) + Rs. 8,700 (Grade Pay)|
|Assistant Director Grade-II (Technical)||38||Rs.9,300- 34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay)|
|Professor in Electronics & Communication Engineering (Technical)||50||Rs.37,400- 67,000 + Rs. 10,000 (Academic Grade Pay)|
|Professor in Mechanical & Automation Engineering (Technical)|
|Professor in Mechanical & Automation||53|
|Professor in Electronics & Communication||50|
|Professor in Computer Science & Engineering||55|
|Professor (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||50|
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. (b) No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. (c) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained. (d) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Selection Procedure for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) – Scientific Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 1/10/2015.
- Selection of job seekers will be done basis on the Interview which is conducted by organization
How to apply for Scientific Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) :
- CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 01.10.2015.
- THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO 23:59 HRS ON 02.10.2015.
- DATE FOR DETERMINING THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL CANDIDATES IN EVERY RESPECT SHALL BE THE PRESCRIBED CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISISON OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA). THE APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO FILL IN ALL THEIR PARTICULARS IN THE ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION CAREFULLY AS SUBMISSION OF WRONG INFORMATION MAY LEAD TO REJECTION THROUGH COMPUTER BASED SHORTLISTING APART FROM DEBARMENT BY THE COMMISSION.
- DATE FOR THE INTERVIEW ON WHICH THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE IS REQUIRED TO BRING THE PRINTOUT OF HIS/HER ONLINE APPLICATION ALONGWITH OTHER DOCUMENTS AT UPSC SHALL BE INTIMATED SEPARATELY (i) The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis.
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- If the applicant is claiming any experience, then he/she has to upload his/her experience certificate, preferably in prescribed format, in a single pdf file in such a way that the size file does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout taken. For that the applicant may scan the experience certificate in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module.
- IMPORTANT : CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO FILL THEIR CORRECT AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESSES IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE BY THE COMMSSION THROUGH E-MAIL ONLY. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE E-MAILED IN DUE COURSE TO THE CANDIDATES IN THEIR REGISTERED E-MAIL ID AND WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents mentioned in para 7 below if called for interview.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Recruitment Application for each post; however, if somehow, if he/she submits multiple Online Recruitment Applications for one post, then he/she must ensure that Online Recruitment Application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple Online Recruitment Applications, should note that only the Online Recruitment Application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 1/10/2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 12/2015.
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017