Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant through recruitment notification – Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO.2012014. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant on or before 02/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch this Video On How To Apply for this Post:
|Company Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), REGIONAL OFFICE, SCO 139-141,3rd AND 4th FLOOR SECTOR-1 7 C, CHANDIGARH-1 6001 7.|
Detail of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Assistant Recruitment:
- No of post : 02
- Eligibility: Holding analogous posts in the same scale of pay; or ii. having 4 yrs experience in the scale of Rs.5200- 20200+2400/- G.P
- Desirable : Excellent drafting, typing skills, proficiency in computers.
- Experience in handling Administrative matters/Budge/ policy matters/ implementation of Government Schemes.
- Field of Selection: Officers of Central Govt./State Govt./ UTs/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies.
- Period and other terms and conditions of deputation. The initial period of deputation shall be for three years extendable by a further period of two years as per Department of Personnel & Training OM.No. 6/8/2009-Estt(Pay-ll) dated 17 06.2010. The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the aforementioned DoP&T’s O.M.of 17.6.2010.
- Eligibility for Government Accommodation: The official appointed in the UIDAI will be eligible for General Pool Residential accommodation at par with Central Government employees.
Selection Procedure for Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) – Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Vacancy in Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI):
Last Date of receipt of applications complete in all respects: 15 days from the date of publication in the Employment News Documents to be forwarded along with application: The applications along with Cadre Clearance/ Vigilance clearance from Departments and copies of five years ACRs duly attested by an officer of the level of Under Secretary should be forwarded through parent departments in the prescribed format attached. Incomplete applications will be rejected straightway.
Address for communication: The applications may be forwarded on the prescribed Performa indicated here below to the Regional Office, Chandigarh at the address given below. Dy. Director (Admn) UlDAl, Regional Office, SCo 139-141, 3rd & 4th Floors, Sector’1 7 C, Chandigarh-16001 7 Tel 0172-2771230
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/01/2015
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT NO.2012014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UIDAI|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|